Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
The Irish Dance Party in Dublin

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience The Irish Dance Party
More Info
All reviews hen do great laugh fantastic afternoon live music irish culture hens fun pub
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2023 via mobile

I couldn’t even expect such immersing and fascinating diving into Irish dance.
I saw 3 performances of Irish dancers, a guitarist was playing traditional songs, and 3 times during the program we had a dance class (in between live music and dance performances)
The atmosphere and the way the girls were explaining the dance, interacting with people and bringing them all to dance was sooo fun
Thank you for these amazing memories!
I highly recommend trying this experience to everyone who wants to dive deeper into Irish culture!

Date of experience: April 2023
Reviewed 12 April 2023

Really glad we did this as part of my sister’s hen do. Everything runs smoothly and we all had so much fun. You don’t feel embarrassed because everyone is in the same boat. The professionals were amazing and we really enjoyed watching them. The compere/singer/guitarist was great- talented and funny! It gets hot in the room once you’re all dancing.

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 19 March 2023 via mobile

Fantastic!!! Daniel is great, really friendly and got everyone involved. Dancers are brilliant too!!

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 10 March 2023 via mobile

We weren’t really sure what to expect beforehand but we had a great time, laughed loads and made some great memories! I’d definitely recommend this to anyone on a hen do looking for a laugh! Daniel was great too, so quick to get back to any queries I had leading up to the day!

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 26 February 2023 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend loved it, even though I was the only dude out of 50 women, and 3 hen parties. Would highly recommend

Date of experience: February 2023