Rascals Brewing Company
Open today: 16:00 - 23:30
Review Highlights
Great pizza and beer

Really enjoyed my meal and drinks here. Really good pizza and great selection of beers. Got a... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
DennisO935
Rathcoole, Ireland
via mobile
Excellent experience

My husband and I went for the brewery tour in Rascals followed by some pizza and beer. The tour was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
conorb347
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from US$31.16
from US$80.79
from US$17.31
from US$25.39
More Info
All reviews thin base great atmosphere stout tasting sean euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2019

Love the atmosphere here. Staff are really friendly, service is great and most importantly the pizza & beer are so good. My preference is a pint of Yankee with the Dublin Ate (black pudding and goats cheese). Unreal.

Date of experience: April 2019
RascalsHQ, Public Relations Manager at Rascals Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Great review, thanks so much Cormac!

Reviewed 21 May 2019

I went here as part of my brothers stag and we all had a deadly time. The pizza is beautiful and the beer is even better. The lads that run the brewery are extremely sound as well and they really made the whole day run so smoothly for us. The Rascals designer is top notch so the bar/building itself looks great and is very comfortable. There was a real family friendly vibe but generally all the kids cleared out as the evening went on, it was very chilled out the entire time we were there. Big shout out to Joe and Noel who really went out of their way to make it a great day. Will definitely be back now that I know where this hidden gem is!

Date of experience: May 2019
RascalsHQ, Public Relations Manager at Rascals Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2019

Thanks Jamie, really delighted to get this feedback!

Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

No, like really really good. We did the tour which was less flashy than the obvious brewery tour in Dublin ( not mentioning any names...) but really informative to see how a microbrewery is setup. That was followed by a tasting of their core range (I love flights of beer!) with a garlic flatbread straight from the pizza oven.

We stayed for food and beers. Pizzas were truly excellent. I’m not entirely sure they were the best in Dublin as the competition is very high, but they were proper Neapolitan style. Thin and crispy with a tasty chewy crust. I had black pudding, goats cheese and caramelised onions. It was exceptionally good.

For beers I had another flight of their small batch/limited editions. All very good bar the sour that was too much for me. Someone will love it for sure. They seem to aim for fruity notes as many of them had grapefruit or apricot which is alright by me. The stout was really really good. Deep roasted flavours. Froots and the Maytals rounded off the night. Super fruity. Quite light. Delicious.

And the staff are just lovely. Great night out. We’ll be coming back here.

1  Thank emmmceee
RascalsHQ, Public Relations Manager at Rascals Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

No better start to a Monday than reading such a positive review! Thank you so much.

Reviewed 17 May 2019 via mobile

Best Pizza in Ireland and best beer.Staff it realy easy going i will like to thank the staff for warm welcoming.Sean it amazing the way he talks and deals with customers.Thank you,will definitely come back and highly recommend to all our friends

Reviewed 15 May 2019

Amazing pizza and beer. Great atmosphere and the staff were wonderful
A great place for friends to sit, relax and have a good time

Date of experience: May 2019
RascalsHQ, Public Relations Manager at Rascals Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2019

Thanks for the lovely review Liam, we hope you'll return again soon!