Rascals Brewing Company
Open today: 16:00 - 23:30
Review Highlights
Great pizza and beer

Really enjoyed my meal and drinks here. Really good pizza and great selection of beers. Got a... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
DennisO935
Rathcoole, Ireland
via mobile
Excellent experience

My husband and I went for the brewery tour in Rascals followed by some pizza and beer. The tour was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
conorb347
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from US$31.16
from US$80.79
from US$17.31
from US$25.39
More Info
All reviews thin base great atmosphere stout tasting sean euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2019

I've visited Rascals on numerous occasions at this stage and it simply gets better every time. The pizzas alone are worth the trip. The menu is imaginative and the ingredients fresh, local and entirely delicious. They have real fun with the combos and I have no qualms declaring them the best in Dublin. The range of beers is just varied without being dizzying and the staff are warm, welcoming and very informed/patient with any beer related questions you may have. The space is open and the atmosphere is always buzzy without being overwhelming. It's ideal for kids too and there's loads craic for them to enjoy. The tunes I may add were just as tasty as the beers and pizzas and I'd recommend heading to one of their brilliant quiz nights especially. So if you like decent pizza and delicious on sire brewed beers you will not get better than Rascals. It's an absolute gem of an addition to the city!!

Date of experience: April 2019
RascalsHQ, Public Relations Manager at Rascals Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2019

We're chuffed to get such a great review, thank you! Call back again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2019

This is a quirky spot but well worth seeking out. A tired old office building at the start of an industrial estate has been quirkily converted into a very cool brewery that serves their own very good beer (and some top output from a few other breweries) in very nice surroundings (in a hip, post-industrial type of vibe).

The selection of beers is very good and the range is wide enough to cover anyone's tastes. The playlist and background music is also very good.

Perhaps most importantly the pizzas are AMAZING. Beautiful wood fired flavour, nice char on the crust and top quality ingredients. This place is a bit off the beaten track - but very well worth the journey!

Date of experience: April 2019
RascalsHQ, Public Relations Manager at Rascals Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2019

Great review, thank you kindly! Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic food, probably the best pizza I've ever had... Staff FORCED white wine down my throat, this is only because they had ran out of red wine which was my first choice, I would have drank anything in fairness.... Very funky spot... My only issue was music too loud, in a normal circumstance the music volume was perfect however there was a couple at the table next to us very obviously having a row and the only thing I got to hear was her saying "I just think it's ridiculous that...." so if the music were slightly lower I would have heard the whole row... Great privacy for them however as nosy people like me can't hear their conversation... I will lose sleep tonight thinking what was going on with them... Pizza was probably best pizza I've had in my life. I'd say a bottomless brunch be a huge hit here if they got one going

4  Thank Laurenlovessnax

Thanks Lauren, some very kind words there. Your feedback about the music being too loud has been taken on board; I guess we'll never know what the couple were arguing about!

Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

This place is something different. Unique. It has its own personality from beer, to food, to lights, to atmosphere, to everything. If you go there you will understand what I mean :)
Excellent beer and pizza, every time I go I try to order something different.
The staff is very nice and friendly and it is always a pleasure to return to Rascals.
Keep doing the great job, guys :)

Date of experience: April 2019

Thanks so much for this great review. We're always trying to meet people's expectations so it's reassuring to get this feedback.

Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

Are you tired of all these pretentious gastro bars that are trying to be hip and cool? Well
Rascals IS hip and cool and so relaxed in an effortless way. Went on a Saturday afternoon, the atmosphere was chilled, casual and family friendly. The decor and music were great. The staff were very friendly, Noel was attentive and knowledgeable. As a non beer drinker I recommend the taster beers as a great way to decide what kind of beer you like. The range of different beers is extensive and there is definitely something for everyone. The bruschetta and pizza was some of the best we’ve had, so fresh and tasty. The prices were reasonable and definitely value for money. As a local we will be back with family and friends and can’t rate the place highly enough. Definitely worth a LUAS ride to check it out.

1  Thank janecarroll2016

It always brightens our day to get such positive feedback, much appreciated!