Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Great natural beauty walks in the tranquil mountains .

Great day out for all the family. Packed a picnic and travelled down to Glendalough from Bray, 4... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2021
jayw87
Belfast, United Kingdom
via mobile
Once in a lifetime- a must!

My sister and I travelled to Dublin back in April 2019. Although I am writing this review almost 2... read more

Reviewed 12 January 2021
rebeccadZ4076TY
Oakville, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from US$43.83
from US$32.11
from US$59.23
from US$88.84
4,869 results
All reviews wicklow mountains malahide castle day trip the bus our tour guide his knowledge great guide amazing tour giants causeway richie avoca ireland cliffs moher stories
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We had a fun-filled day with lovely weather. The route was well thought out, stops and attractions were all great. Interesting little bits of trivia and information was imparted by Joe Murphy, who was a singer, stand-up (more like sitting down and driving) comedian, professor and photographer rolled into one. Hats off to you and the company. It was really great! :-)

Maraming salamat! (Thank you very much! In Filipino) :-)

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank teachereya
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I strongly recommend this tour. The tour is well organized. We went to the hill of Tara, Newgrange, and other two popping off points including Howth for 20 minutes; each stop has plenty of time to walk around the area. It is satisfying but easy-going tour; so I suppose it is not hard in the least for erderly people to join the tour. With Guide (driver) 's eloquent commentary, we could fully enjoy the tour. Both while observing the actual monuments and on the bus, the guide provided us with (pre-)historical knowledge. I did not have any knowledge of them before the tour, but now I can tell you what they are!! I'm Japanese and there were some other non-native English speakers; our driver ( he porformed tour guide at the same time) slowed down the pace of his speech for us; his voice was clear and enough loud to catch. Indeed our driver was really helpful; he answered all our questions with kindness and politeness. It was a nice experience! Next time, I will join this tour again with my family.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful day trip to bring our trip to Ireland to an end. Relaxing, nice scenery and a trip to the woolen mills to purchase a beautiful blanket. Richie was wonderful as our guide and host. If you can go when the heather Is in bloom much better. Wasn't the time for us when we went.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We recently went on a Day Tour of Wicklow, it was an excellent experience that I would highly recommend. Some of the scenery was unbelievable and we got some great photos. Our tour guide Richie was highly knowledgable and friendly. Well worth the price, a great day and value for money!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great day out with our guide Trevor and our driver Pavlos (sorry if I spelt that wrong)
Would recommend it. Also a great lunch at Fitzgeralds Pub