Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

from US$51.79
from US$42.58
from US$74.81
2,816 results
All reviews wicklow mountains mountain tour day trip malahide castle tour guide the bus guinness cake beautiful scenery great tour irish countryside recommend this trip his knowledge great driver the pub interesting facts visiting dublin newgrange
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Fantastic tour of Wicklow mountains. The tour was very informative and the guide ( Richie) very friendly!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Just heading back to Dublin after spending a fantastic day with Gillian our tour guide and Robbie our driver. The trip was a wonderful way to spend a rainy irish day, Gillian and Robbie guided use through the gorgous county of wicklow, the trip is exceptional value for money, would recommend it to everyone taking a trip to Ireland

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I went with 3 of my college friends and we are studying in Dublin for the semester. We are originally from the US, so we've been on the lookout for some great site seeing tours. Luckily we found this because we had an excellent day with this tour! It was gloomy to begin with, but the sun decided to peak out on our road trip to our first destination. The tour was very informative and absolutely beautiful. Our tour guide, Richie, was phenomenal. I highly recommend him if you try to do this tour. He is extremely knowledgable and takes the initiative to get to know his passengers. He is also hilarious, which is always a plus! I would definitely recommend this tour. We went up into the Wicklow Mountains and saw Sally Gap and the bridge from the movie PS I Love You. We went to the towns Glencree, Glendalough, and Avoca. There was an opportunity to do some hiking and see a beautiful lake and waterfall. Overall, it was a very beautiful tour.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great day tour...wonderful vistas, even though the day was gray. Would love to see the area again when the heather is in bloom. Our driver/guide, Joe, was absolutely fantastic. Very informative, witty, funny and charming. He even sang to us! We saw beautiful mountain and lake views, saw the 'PS I Love You' bridge, visited Glendalough and Avoca, where Ballykissangel was filmed. Good lunch in Fitzgerald's pub, along with a shot of Jameson's, courtesy of Joe. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Myself and 11 friends booked this Tour for yesterday throught Groupon and when we arrived at 9 (after we took the trouble to arrive at time because we live far from the city center ) they said they didnt have seats in the bus ( we had to wait stand up for 20 min freezing in the street until they said it).

They said that I called on friday to book on saturday but it was proved in my phone registration that they were wrong.. We tried to resolved and we asked them the posibility to get another bus, but they said they hadn´t another bus, something difficult to believe when it comes from a Tour Company.

When we tried to complain after such a shameful situation they give us a paper from a notebook, not a formal paper, what kind of company and seriousness they have? I don´t recommend that company....

2  Thank Cris L
Dublintour, Marketing Executive at Gray Line Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Cris L,

Thank you very much for taking time to send us your feedback. We really strive for customer satisfaction and we are really sorry for your experience with the Coach Tours of Ireland. We would like to apologise on behalf of the whole company and I believe the situation is being investigated what exactly has happened. I believe a member of the staff was in contact with you in relation to this incident and I hope we can resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Kindest regards,