1. What staff were about seemed friendly.
2, Secure free car park.
3. Free Wifi.
4. Enough space.
1. Apparently a 24 hour reception, which is not the case.
2. The cleaning was poor, floors not swept or mopped meant black feet or socks if walking around without shoes. The toilet had not be cleaned properly, and under the seat was worse than a public toilet.
3. No shower curtain, but that wasn't too much of an issue since the shower was worse than useless. The pressure was non existant which caused the water from the shower to cling to the shower hose and drip off at the base, not one just of water at all. Apparently, they would sort this out for me, but nothing happened.
4. As there was no shower, I had to take baths, which, with the thick layer of dirt and scum around the surface didn't make for a nice experience.
5. On turning up at the apartment, the place wasn't ready for me as they "didn't think I would arrive yet". Kitchen utensils didn't arrive for over 24 hours.
6. Don't be fooled by the website, these aren't dedicated holiday apartments, they are student accomodation, where when an apartment becomes vacant, they let it out.
7. One night local children decided to throw stones at all apartment windows which continued on and off until about midnight.
If you have any choice, do not stay here. I checked out early in the end.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Herberton Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.