“Unforgettable Super Genuine Italian Flair”
Review of IL VICOLETTO

IL VICOLETTO
Ranked #74 of 2,885 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$17 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Temple Bar
Description: Please Note that we're open 7 days a week despite any hours published on this forum .We strongly recommend you to visit our website ,as on our website any information is correct.For reservations please contact directly the restaurant or else you may email us directly on our email address .Please be aware that we don''t take responsibility for third parties reservations ( i.E online websites featuring restaurants including this forum also) as none of them are employed by us. In order to avoid any confusion or disappointment please contact the restaurant directly with accurate and detailed contact informations. Regards , the management
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Can’t wait to be back! The place was packed on a Tuesday but we were offered to have a pint next door and be picked up once space freed up. After 20 minutes the waitress picked us up. All other staff is also super kind, funny and direct, if you don’t know what you want, you can leave it up to them. It’s loud, small, and you really feel like in Italy and a family serving you. The food was delicious, and the whole atmosphere made it an even better experience. Visit visit visit!

5  Thank Mike A
Write a ReviewReviews (1,546)

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Went there with family.
found the restaurant cramped with tables piled on top of each other.
food was very mediocre.
Severe pressure to order quickly.
Impression was that the staff just wanted to get customers in and out as fast as possible

will not be going back

3  Thank GJMell
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Food looked nice but don’t be bullied into what they want you to have,we wasn’t aloud to look at the menu for long in fact the waiter was a pain sorry guys but that’s the truth and the portion was small came out feeling hungry the only thing that cheered us up was three guys next to us won’t be back

4  Thank dcwindsor2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

A tiny restaurant serving amazing authentic Italian food. We couldn’t fault the food or service. The calamari starter was amazing, and the pasta dishes fresh and light. The desert including home cooked chocolate fondant and vanilla panne cotta were perfect. Throughout, all the waiters worked together to make this meal a highlight of our trip.

5  Thank Jenny H
Reviewed 27 August 2018

It's the 2nd time I've visited this restaurant, because the first time I came here, 3 years ago, I was really surprised about the high quality Italian dishes they serve there. Even this time I was really delighted about the food I have eaten. The service was excellent despite of the large number of guests they have. When I was there 4 people, all of them of Italian origin were serving the meals. I was attended in a very friendly way and could even practise my Italian with them. It was my first day in Dublin after a 4 week's stay in Florence, Italy. But, nevertheless, the food seemed authentic to me, and I was 100% satisfied.

5  Thank UweLobbert