“Excellent soup, bread, coffee, tea, pastries”
Review of Queen of Tarts

Queen of Tarts
Ranked #5 of 58 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: A friendly restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and delicious baked goods throughout the day. We have two locations in Dublin City Centre across from Dublin Castle, two minutes apart from each other. Drop in for a homemade scone with raspberry jam and cream, or a seasonal savoury tart.
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We enjoyed our lunch at Queen of Tarts in Dublin very much! We each had soup of the day and their delicious bread. We were too full to enjoy one of their beautiful pastries/scones/tarts.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,824)

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Visited here for lunch. I had the Tuscan bean soup with brown bread. My husband had the chicken wrap. Both very tasty. The mint and lemon water is very refreshing. The desserts are beautiful and you will have trouble choosing just one. Staff are very polite and friendly, and there is a lovely ambience and decor. Finished off with a lovely cappuccino. The Queen of Tarts is a cute little place and I will visit again.

4  Thank Ursula2909
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I went to Queen of Tarts based on a friend's recommendation.

They did not disappoint. Delicious baked goods as well as a great spread for brunch and lunch.

I was happy with everything I ordered. What I love about Dublin is the mint, lemon infused water. It is so refreshing.

I ordered a fruit tart, cappuccino after my lunch (Tuscan bean soup which was warm and creamy and ham & 3 cheese sandwich - crispy and tasty). It was all very good.

1  Thank S_duong15
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Nice little cafe on a side street in Dublin that we stopped at several times for tea and scones. Reasonably priced and tasty food. The lunch menu also looked good.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

A definite MUST if you visit Dublin.
The food is excellent and good value, atmosphere great and staff very friendly .
Go to the one off Cows Lane as you can sit outside.
A great place to start the day.