“Amazing every time!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #116 of 2,527 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: BóBós is where you get real Irish Gourmet Burgers! All our burgers are 7 oz (200 g) patties made from quality young heifer meat under 20 months old supplied by a Master Butcher. All of BóBós meat is 100% Irish and fully traceable, and we NEVER use frozen meat! Our Chubby Chips are always hand-cut and home-made. Traditional Irish Breakfast 10am-5pm every day. Traditional Fish & Chips and Vegetarian Burgers available. We have full wine list and serve barista coffee and Irish craft beers. BóBós was established at 22 Wexford St in 2006. Then we expanded with 50-51 Dame St branch in 2012. Finally in 2016 we just opened a third restaurant at 74 Abbey St Middle. All of our locations are easily accessible in the busiest parts of Dublin city centre!
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Money well spent. Filling, fresh and very tasty. Need a big appetite before you go here :) I had the Portuguese chicken burger with sweet potato fries. Relaxing environment and friendly staff

Visited February 2017
BoBosBurgers, Public Relations Manager at Bobos Burgers Restaurant, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Anitarada,

Thank you very much for the five star review.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal at BóBós. I will definitely pass on your kind words onto the rest of the team.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to welcoming you back the the restaurant soon.

Kindest Regards,

• Finnish first
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The place is rather cramped, with uncomfortable seating (tall, small stools everywhere, most probably due to very small space that normal chairs would limit even more). Very mediocre burgers (in fact, less tasty than in Burger King!), and way too expensive for what it offers. Very disappoinying place. Spend your money somewhere else where it would be more worthwhile!

Visited February 2017
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

“Best burgers & fresh cod in Dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I won a €50 voucher on Twitter from Bobos a couple of weeks ago. The place was adorned in cow related decro. I loved the style & the atmosphere. The staff were very welcoming and lovely. I ordered a regular cheese burger while my mum ordered fresh cod. My burger was the nicest, juicest burger i ever ate in my life. 100% irish and delicious. I wish they offered more chips as i just got a handful. Also the coke bottles were very small & over priced. My mum enjoyed her cod which she describe as being soft, delicate and satisfying. I will come back again. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2017
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BoBosBurgers, Public Relations Manager at Bobos Burgers Restaurant, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Amy K,

Thank you for the five star review.

I am very glad to hear that you and your mother both enjoyed your meals. Thank you for your kind words about the food and the atmosphere.

We really appreciate your feedback and we hope to have you back in the restaurant again soon.

Kindest regards,
Hannah Cousins
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Very nice food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Whilst looking for somewhere to eat, we stumbled across Bobo's Burgers. The menu looked interesting so we took the plunge. The burgers are a bit pricey, especially given you then have to pay extra for fries but we took in the 'meal deal' which gave us a burger, fries and a soft drink for €10.

The burger itself was delightful. I opted for the Moroccan burger, which had tzatziki and beetroot on it as it sounded different. It was cooked to perfection and was every bit as appetising as it sounded. The waitresses were polite and helpful. Very good experience.

Dear Jermaine_Thompson,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the meal deal. The Moroccan is one of our more unusual burgers. Thank you for all your kinds words about the food and the staff.

We look forward to having you back in the restaurant again soon.

Best regards,
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
“Great burgers, service average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Popped in as staying locally... Took a while to get our order taken even though the place was not too busy.

Although expensive for a burger and chips, it was truly excellent..

Dear markstuk,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at BóBós.

I am sorry to hear that you had to wait a while before being served. However I am very glad that you enjoyed your meal overall and that you really liked your burger.

Thanks again for the review. We look forward to having you back in the restaurant again soon.

Best regards,