“SUPRISED +” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of An Evening of Food, Folklore and Fairies

An Evening of Food, Folklore and Fairies
Ranked #1 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience an enchanting evening of Irish folklore,storytelling and music while enjoying a candlelit traditional Irish dinner in Dublin's oldest Pub, The Brazen Head. Sit back , relax and let our renowned storytellers take you into a world of the imagination with wonderful insights and magical tales of Irish life in times past.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dublin, Ireland
“SUPRISED +”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

It was surprising and i really had a great moment!
I recommend this attraction for all visitors but also for irish people!

• Greek first
Algona, Iowa
“Holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

We had a very good night here. Definitely the best part of our trip to Dublin. Great food and atmosphere, the time flew by and the storytelling was educational as well as entertaining.

“Such a fun night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I wasn't sure what to expect of this activity but it far exceeded anything I thought it might be. Our storyteller Ollie was enchanting and charming. He was also a great musician. The meal was filling and delicious as well. It's a small space but the coziness added to the ambiance.

“Wonderful night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

The four of us agreed, the location was interesting, and felt like a very intimate performance, while being in the crown. Well Done!

Dublin, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Craic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

What a great night, fun, light hearted, entertaining and a lovely relaxing way to meet people and have great food. Although I am from Dublin I really enjoyed the evening. I brought a visiting friend but I think got even more out of the evening. The host was a great entertainer full of stories, songs and craic. He kept asking me if his Irish was correct :) brought me back to school days :)

Visited May 2016