“Memorable birthday meal”

SOLE Seafood and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
SOLE Seafood and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 2,927 Restaurants in Dublin
Description: SOLE Seafood & Grill is a modern comfortable, destination dining experience that offers an array of fish and shellfish dishes alongside a variety of meat and seasonal favourites in an atmosphere of urban sophistication. Each day our culinary team prepare the very best of products with great passion and care to enhance their pure flavours.
Reviewed 6 days ago

A warm welcome on entry, we were soaked from the wet weather! Arrived early so we sat at the bar and had a drink the barman was very friendly although he was not a local, he talked about how much he love working in Sole and living in Dublin. The food was all divine and the seafood was so fresh. Finish your meal with an Espresso Martini... highly recommended. Staff were very attentive and friendly!

We loved it so much that we plan to bring our boys here soon! The 3 names that stood out for us were David, Luke and Aiden

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Did I mention wow.
Seafood that is so fresh and tasty it's criminal. Decor is gorgeous and so inviting.
We had the private back room for a friend's birthday. We where very rowdy and the staff where unbelievable and so attentive.
Cocktails are devine. Make sure you get the lobster bisc. I'd happily bathe in that for the rest of my life.

Shout out to Ante who hands down made the whole experience unforgettable!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 days ago

I've been here 4 times now, and it seems like it just keeps getting better every time. Amazing food, friendly and attentive staff who also possess a good knowledge about the food and its origin. It's all in the details, and Sole certainly takes care of that. I'm going to keep bringing friends and family as well as colleagues to Sole. Keep up the good work!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Came here on a work trip before heading onto an evening event at St. Patrick’s cathedral. Arrived about 18:15 and saw they had a bar that I could eat at too. I much prefer this when dining alone. The service was spot on from taking my coat to the food coming out super speedy. The barman was excellent at making the drinks and everyone seemed to really take pride in their jobs. The menu looked fantastic but I didn’t have much time so just ordered the fish pie. It was lovely and the perfect meal for what I needed. It is finished with a scallop on top which only made me which I had chosen the scallop dish. I’ll just have to come back next time I’m in Dublin! A guy arrived at the bar next to me waiting for his family and told me it was new, I would never have known since it all seemed very organised and professional. Highly recommend coming here.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago

Most things about Sole were prtty good. It's fairly pricey and you'd get same quality food for much less out of town. But running a place of its size in the city centre, serving up decent quality fish and seafood presumably costs more, and they do it well. Good staff. Good presentation. I suppose my only quibble, but it's an important one, is that my panfried halibut came tasting of too much fried butter - the fish was fine and could have done without being overpowered. Hopefully somebody will read this and make an adjustment - more neutral tasting butter or a different oil please,

Date of visit: November 2018