Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Unique Concept

Participated in this unique escape room with my boyfriend, we thoroughly enjoy escape rooms and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Caroline K
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile
A must do in Dublin!

We visited as a group of 13 hens for my sister's hen do and had so much fun!! This was my first... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$58.00
from US$37.99
from US$69.60
More Info
All reviews escape room great fun nautical theme escape game actual boat team building event challenging puzzles immersive experience hard hats escape experience amazing adventure grand canal dock fun activity adventure rooms whole family worth a trip a lot of fun
Reviewed 4 October 2017

This place is way beyond any scale of rating, no, really, it's that good.
Don't want to oversell it, BUT IT IS AWESOME!
Not my first escape and let me tell you by far the best one. It's actually challenging, with twists and truly well thought through plot and chain of actions.
We were party of 6 and was a bit crowded, but that's because we are very competitive and everyone wanted to solve everything :) we were engaged and enchanted all the way.

Now, ladies, fair warning you are going on an actual boat, so no heels (trust me on this one).

Well done lads. This escape, soon will be so popular, escapers from around Europe will be coming to Dublin just for this one. I salute you!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank redaktorka_ntdo
EscapeBoats, Owner at Escape Boats, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thanks so much for your 5 star review - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear such positive feedback and thanks for taking the time to write the review. We're working hard on trying to recreate the same magic in room 2 so keep an eye out for news on the opening and hope to see you again!

Escape Boats

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Went to this escape room on a date - and it was the most fun even with just two people. The guys running the place are just lovely and make the whole experience one to remember. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Date of experience: September 2017
EscapeBoats, Owner at Escape Boats, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thanks for your feedback Darren. So glad you enjoyed the experience and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Hopefully see you again when the next room is finished.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

You may have tried escape-the-room activities before. This is even better! Your challenge is to enter a boat and use all kinds of maritime tools and clues to get through three rooms and escape the boat before disaster ensues. My group of five people took an hour to make it but you may be smarter and faster than us. Highly recommend this activity! Tip: don't wear heels or your nicest shoes.

Date of experience: September 2017

Thanks for the positive feedback Lien. An hour is a pretty good time - well done. Glad you enjoyed the experience and hope to see you again for room 2!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Savage craic !! Best escape room I've been to yet with lots of exciting twists and turns. We had so much fun, can't wait for their next incarnation!
If you don't go you are seriously missing out

Date of experience: September 2017
EscapeBoats, Owner at Escape Boats, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thanks for your review! Delighted you enjoyed it.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I've done over a dozen rooms now and I've seen good and bad places. This is one of the best rooms I've done. There's some great mechanics to deal with. Experienced and new puzzlers will surely have a fab time. The captain of the ship and his first mate were also superb!

Date of experience: September 2017
EscapeBoats, Owner at Escape Boats, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thanks David for your review - we greatly appreciate your feedback and are delighted you enjoyed your Escape Boat experience. Hope to see you again when we finish our next room!