Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Wedding Day in Dublin

We were very pleased with the service provided by Prestige Chauffeur. Because of our age, Covid... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
John B
Transfer from Dublin airport to our hotel

A wonderful way to start our Ireland visit. Service was reliable, professional and honest. Highly... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2019
chriscampbell800
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Dublin
from US$35.36
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Colm is the man, plain and simple. From the moment we met him at Dublin Airport, he was the penultimate professional chauffeur, incredibly knowledgeable, witty, good natured, an expert navigator of winding roads too small for two vehicles to pass, took extra time and effort to accommodate our needs/requests, and in my opinion should hold a second profession as a photographer, as my uploaded photo will confirm. He endeared himself to our group and after our week of travels was wrapped up, we said goodbye at the airport and it was truly saying thank you and goodbye to a new friend. Again Colm, we all greatly appreciated and enjoyed our time with you at the helm. Til we meet again...and we will, slainté!! - Tom B, Dublin 5

Date of experience: July 2017
Colm F, General Manager at Prestige Chauffeur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for your kind word about our driver they are very much appreciated

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Colm Fitzsimons is the best! We had a fabulous trip to Ireland thanks to Colm. He greeted us at the airport, gave us a brief driving tour of Dublin to orient us before we settled in our hotel. He met us at breakfast the next day with maps and brochures with suggestions for our day on our own - creating the perfect plan for our first day. He always had the right map or brochure so we could get the most out of what we were seeing. He was thoughtful, full of knowledge, professional, flexible and fun - just the kind of person you would want on a trip with you.

The 4 days traveling through the south of Ireland were amazing. Both of us could enjoy the scenery while he navigated narrow roads of Ireland! He is a great storyteller so our driving time never seemed long between stops. He picked up on our interests and adapted the day's plan to suit us. He was able to take us to the best local finds for lunch, and family owned restaurants off the beaten path, one with a thatched roof and snug room. Because it was just the 3 of us, Colm was able to drive on roads the tour buses don't go - especially great in the Dingle area!

My favorite things: My husband and I climbed to the top of a round tower (1 of 2 in Ireland). We got to attend a traditional concertina concert in the St. Nicholas church in Galway. I loved hearing Colm's personal stories of growing up in Ireland, time with his grandmother as we drove through that area, and in depth knowledge of Ireland and its history.
Many thanks, Colm!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank LBNaturalist
Management response:Responded 20 July 2017

We are delighted you enjoyed your time with Colm and look forward to welcoming you back to Ireland very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My parents and I decide to take our own private tour in Ireland out of Dublin and skip the big group drama. Colm, who was our chauffeur, was highly recommended. Wow, what an experience. Colm was absolutely amazing. He was punctual, dressed to impress, extremely knowledgeable, attention to every little detail, topnotch people skills, professional, and completely went out of his way to make sure everyone in our group was absolutely happy. My parents are in their 70s and I am in my early 30s so naturally you can imagine we vibrate at different speeds. Some how he was able to pull this off with the utmost patience & kindness. The vehicle he provide (Mercedes Van) was extremely comfortable and luxurious. He even stayed a couple hours longer than we agreed just to make sure we were happy. Not to mention his pricing was more than reasonable.

Colm, thank you again for the unprecedented service you provided. You are my chauffeur anytime I set foot in this beautiful country. See you soon. ~Gabriel

Date of experience: July 2017
Management response:Responded 20 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted that your experienced the beautiful Emerald Isle with Colm and hope to see you again one day