“Outstanding food with exceptional service!”

Roberta's Restaurant, Bar & Terrace
Reserve with OpenTable
Roberta's Restaurant, Bar & Terrace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #458 of 2,690 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$17 - US$77
Description: Dublin's newest, coolest restaurant, bar, terrace - Roberta's, 1 Essex St. East is a beautifully designed space, with contemporary cuisine served to you beneath our bespoke glass ceiling! Nestled between 1 Essex St East and Wellington Quay, our spacious eatery is open for dinner seven days a week with brunch served at weekends.
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I wonder if the previous reviewer was eating at the same place that I was as Robertas is by far the best restaurant that I have had the pleasure to dine in! Whilst on a short break to Dublin, my husband and I were looking for somewhere special to have our last evening meal and WOW we were not disappointed! Robertas was superb. What a stunning space with an amazing atmosphere. From the moment we walked in until the moment we left the staff could not have been more charming and helpful. The food was equally as wonderful. The sirloin steak was delicious and cooked to perfection.
My husband and I left feeling extremely satisfied at the fantastic dining experience that we just had. This restaurant is definitely not one to miss when you are in Dublin. It's first on my list on my return visit. Keep up the amazing work guys! This place is fabulous!

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Roberta's Restaurant, Bar & Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear G A,

Thank you for your great review, delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us here in Roberta's and we can not wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Would recommend during a weekend at the bar but the food was frightful. They would be better off serving up burgers and not trying to pass themselves off as a serious eaterie.

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Roberta's Restaurant, Bar & Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Hi 977mike,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If I could ask you to send me a direct mail to address the issues that you had with food, as this has come as a surprise to both myself and the chef.

You can reach me on cherrelle@robertas.ie

Cherrelle

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Couldn't fault this restaurant. Food and cocktails delicious. Been twice since opening and on both occasions great. Staff friendly and accommodating. Definitely be back.

Hello Ailish,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review and delighted to hear that you have popped into us more than once and found both times to be great.

Cant wait to welcome you back again,

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Myself and a friend went for Dinner on a Friday evening. This amazing venue is tucked away off the cobbled roads of Essex Street, Temple Bar.The blonde girl at the door was very welcoming as we had arrived slightly early so had a drink at the bar, which splits the huge room with an amazing skylight. I had a clover club Cocktail and my friend had the Elderflower Fizz, both amazing. For dinner we ordered the YellowTail amberjack and the duck hearts. Both full of flavour and beautifully presented. For mains we had the fillet steak and the linguine, equally delicious. The food was amazing, the venue is spectacular and our waiter, a young guy called Nat, made our evening one to remember. Its great to see staff know the menu in depth considering it is just opened. We will be back!

Hello Karren,

So delighted to hear you had such a lovely time with us here in Roberta's. We are very proud of the food and cocktail menu here and very happy to hear you enjoyed everything.

We are very lucky to have Nat as part of our time and I am delighted to hear such nice compliments about him.

We look forward to welcoming you back :)

Robertas Team

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Love the layout and design of the venue! Great views from the window seats, portions are a really good size, pizzas are huge! Desserts are fantastic

Hi Caoimhe,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review, we love the window seats too - such a unique view of the Liffey!

Cant wait to welcome you back to Roberta's.