All reviews the north star hotel the club lounge connolly station business lounge touch panel complimentary snacks and water smart room floor lounge light sleeper hotel is located continental breakfast rooftop terrace coffee machine remote control luas line yogurt each evening
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

At first I was a bit skeptical cause of its proximity to the train rail and the possibility of high noises at night. But the price was fair. Luckily, nothing to worry about! Our room was right in front of it and, while you do tell when the train passes by, it is totally bearable (sometimes you wouldn't realize it!), it's not really a problem and I believe it stops at night... not once did it wake us up. Perhaps cause the beds are way too comfortable?! The hotel is brand new and very high tech. Phil, the kind young man who brought our luggage up to the room was kind enough to go through all the "techy" details with us. Very clean place and atmosphere. Close to town and (a nice 10 min. walk or so). Also, very close to the train station. The cherry on top: they were kind enough to have a room ready upon arrival at mid morning, which after traveling for nearly 12 hours was certainly most welcome! TIP: When coming from DUB, take the Airlink 747 and get off at the Talbot street stop. The hotel is about 5 mins. from there. Heading back, walk about 7 mins to the Busáras station and take either the Airling 747 or 757.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Made this my homebase during my Dublin vacation this year. Pretty new place and therefore in great shape. Everything in the room seems to work electronically. The proximity to the tramline can be bothersome. OK, it is quiet during the night - but it was my alarm clock every morning... HInt to the hotel: Get yourself introduced to the Dublin taxi driver population - during almost a full week, none of the cab drivers even heard about a hotel called "The address"...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Terrific hotel and staff! I was put up in brand new and modern wing. Even though it's near the tram it stops running at night so you don't hear it.
Location is fantastic within walking distance of many attractions.
Staff was very good but especially the professional concierge Martin. Amazing guy!!
Well worth it!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

For the first time here in Dublin I enjoyed a wonderful time staying in the hotel.
The hotel suggests big, clean and comfortable rooms.
The hotel is located just a few blocks from the Main Street, so its very easy.
I must admit that I didn’t impressed by the breakfast. Except the healthy area, the warm dishes was too oily and uncooked for me. So frankly, most of the days I used to eat from the healthy area.
Except that I think is a very good hotel.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We have stayed in the North Star Hotel several times over the past two years and decided to stay in the Address for my partners birthday this time round. The rooms are so high tech and are just beautiful. The staff amazing as always and the new lounge is superb, the heaters make such a difference and the view incredible. Room 739 is highly recommended, the view is gorgeous and really great, the water was an issue in the shower/bath but new room so im sure it will be fixed. The food was great, room service was quick and i cannot thank kieron at the conceirge enough for helping me with my partners birthday surprise. Overall amazing as always and we will be back again in the new year :)

Room Tip: 739 has amazing views and is greatly located.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple