All reviews the north star hotel the club lounge train station touch panel complimentary snacks and water smart room business lounge st patrick's day weekend hotel is located light sleeper rooftop terrace coffee machine remote control continental breakfast luas line each evening air con
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Terrific hotel and staff! I was put up in brand new and modern wing. Even though it's near the tram it stops running at night so you don't hear it.
Location is fantastic within walking distance of many attractions.
Staff was very good but especially the professional concierge Martin. Amazing guy!!
Well worth it!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

For the first time here in Dublin I enjoyed a wonderful time staying in the hotel.
The hotel suggests big, clean and comfortable rooms.
The hotel is located just a few blocks from the Main Street, so its very easy.
I must admit that I didn’t impressed by the breakfast. Except the healthy area, the warm dishes was too oily and uncooked for me. So frankly, most of the days I used to eat from the healthy area.
Except that I think is a very good hotel.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We have stayed in the North Star Hotel several times over the past two years and decided to stay in the Address for my partners birthday this time round. The rooms are so high tech and are just beautiful. The staff amazing as always and the new lounge is superb, the heaters make such a difference and the view incredible. Room 739 is highly recommended, the view is gorgeous and really great, the water was an issue in the shower/bath but new room so im sure it will be fixed. The food was great, room service was quick and i cannot thank kieron at the conceirge enough for helping me with my partners birthday surprise. Overall amazing as always and we will be back again in the new year :)

Room Tip: 739 has amazing views and is greatly located.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We changed our plans while in Dublin and decided to stay at The North Star Hotel. When we got there we were placed in a room at The Address which is the updated part of the hotel, really separate. We were very happy we did because we had read several reviews on Trip Advisor concerning The North Star's remodeling was still in progress. Even though this hotel was a bit pricier than the other hotels we had stayed in Dublin, the room was new, modern and very nice. Our WIFI worked perfectly in our room. However, we could not get WIFI to work while in the lobby. We were located on the 5th floor which was only 2 floors higher than the train which could be noisy with squeaking brakes at times. Our room was a corner suite above where people were partying and it was quite noisy until about 1:30 in the morning on a Thursday night. It rained on Friday night and was much quieter. It was also very nice they had complimentary chocolate and chips in the refrigerator in the room. They also have a room on the 7th floor where we were told you can get water, tea, coffee and biscuits 24/7. However, this was not always stocked. They offer other food up there for breakfast but make sure you do not have any unless you are wiling to be charged extra. The location (other than near the train) is an easy walk to Talbot and O'Connell street and is near some very good pubs.

Room Tip: Higher floor may be a bit quieter
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed our last two nights at The Address at Dublin1. The rooms are very modern everything done with a touch of a button. Our room was a good size and clean. Had everything we needed. We were right next to the Dart. The trains were within 50 feet of our room. I didn't mind this at all.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple