“So tasty, great value and lovely staff.”

Que Huong Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #991 of 2,822 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$12 - US$34
Description: Looking for fresh and healthy Food? Maybe you ought to think Vietnamese. Perhaps an exquisite vegetarian meal? Well, then, why not think Vietnamese? Or is tonight time for multiple dishes, contrasting flavors, varied textures and exotic ingredients? Once again, it's a good time to think Vietnamese. Or perhaps something healthy. Guess what: think Vietnamese. Vietnamese chefs like to refer to their
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I dropped in here one Saturday for lunch with my aunt and mother just for a bite to eat.
We noticed they did a special for a starter and mains for only €10. Due to the price, we were expecting the greatest meal in the world. I had the spring rolls and duck Cantonese. The spring rolls were amazing and the duck Cantonese was done to perfection .
The staff were so nice and friendly and made you feel so welcome. We had the Vietnamese drip coffee for dessert which was also delicious.
We will definitely be back, I'll be recommending it to friends too.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Restaurant was just outside our hotel. We had a good 2 course meal with an included glass of wine. food was tasty and a good first meal in Dublin City.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The staff are so friendly and the food is really tasty. I think they should concentrate on the Vietnamese food instead of doing both Vietnamese and Chinese (except maybe the salt and chilli ribs). They have a nice wine list and the staff are very friendly and helpful. It should be far busier, an undiscovered gem.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I went there with my partner and we order two soups that were just a bunch of veggies in water. The soup was tasteless and I had only few pieces of tofu.
You are expected to put in few sauces from the supermarket to get any sort of taste.
I don't recommend it.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The special lunch is 9.99 for two courses. The choice is massive and has both Vietnamese and Chinese dishes. We stuck to Vietnamese, and it was good for the price.

Only quibble was that the broth on the pho was very weak and bland - we're used in Sydney to a rich broth, cooked for hours. When we asked for fish sauce and extra chili, these were provided and helped a bit.

Overall, not bad at all