“Great coffee and snack stop.”
Review of Keoghs Cafe

Keoghs Cafe
Ranked #12 of 208 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: Keogh's is a family run business bringing homely, wholesome produce into the heart of Dublin City for over 20 years. We are all hands on with one goal....to deliver good food, freshly made from Keogh's Kitchen everyday. We are famous for our scones, muffins & breakfast so if you're dropping by, say hi, take away or stay as long as you like.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

As we were making our way back to our hotel, it started to rain and we didn't have jackets so decided to have a latte break at Keoghs Cafe. What a lovely cafe with great lattes and all sorts of delicious treats to choose from. There were a variety of pasties and desserts. I believe there were breakfast and lunch items as well . It all looked fantastic. My youngest son decided to indulge in a cookies and cream treat which was well received. My husband and I were in need of our morning caffeine and quite happy with our lattes. It was a great stop for us and a great way to let the rain pass.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

I often go to this place with the single purpose of having one of the amazing homemade sausage rolls. They are the best I ever had.
Pay attention to sizes though.. sometimes some of them end up smaller than others.
The place is tiny, so you're usually crammed in between other customers. It's something you can live with, but the service is suffering with it. Staff seems stressed, sometimes shouting orders to find the customers that belong to it. And it's almost impossible to get a smile from the people behind the counter.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff, fast and one of the bests hot chocolate in area! Ask for the lemon and white chocolate cake ;)

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We came in after a day of shopping as we had come here 2 years prior and had a wonderful frappe... unfortunately the barista was incredibly rude and proceeded to talk badly about us “4 Americans “ ordering 4 frappes in French . Little to her knowledge my husband knows basic French . They made our frappes with no effort and through them on the table . What we did for her to be so rude to us is beyond my measure .

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The owner was lovely and was welcoming, however, the service was very slow with 2 lunches coming 10 minutes before our friends. Our side order didn’t come until we were ready to leave. The cafe is very small with not much room to move. The food was lovely, would be perfect to go. Not sure I’d go back to eat inside. Wide range of food and cakes.

Date of visit: July 2018