Abigails Hostel
US$197
US$210
US$138
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$352
US$197
US$167
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$196
US$176
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$103
Agoda.com
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$377
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboiled eggsbed female dormcommon roomtemple baryogurtgreat locationbed roomfree breakfastprivate bathroomyour luggageliffey rivercommon areasquiet at nightwi fitrinity collegestayed here for nightsbus stop
Reviewed 25 February 2017

First of all, the location is great. You can walk through the whole of inner city Dublin, plus there are supermarkets nearby. The downside is the noise (of drunkards) at night. However, that is the price to pay for such a prime location, I suppose.

The staff have a rather cold attitude. They will help you, but the help seems reluctant. For that reason I found the hostel 'charm' which you can find at other accommodations a bit lacking. After a while I didn't ask them anything anymore.

My friend and I stayed at the three bedroom dorm. There is no place to store your luggage in your room, but there are three safes (which we didn't use). The rooms were not very clean: bathroom looks grimy and underneath the faucet was a lot of dirt. The beds were ok to sleep in, especially the bunks. Each of the bunk-beds have their own lights and sockets. The radiator was somehow switched on during some nights - it got really hot even with the windows open.

The breakfast was ok, though it always was the same. Sometimes the bread was moldy and they should have checked that beforehand. Also, the dishes weren't really clean and seemed to be only washed with water.

It was an ok accommodation, however I found the price rather high. I think you pay more for the location than for the accommodation.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Sgaap
Reviewed 22 February 2017

3 friends and I stayed in August for a concert, there was nothing outstanding about the 6 bed dorm we stayed in, but it was comfortable, basic rooms and beds. Each bed had 2 personal sockets which was great! As far as location, you could not do any better. We were a 2 minute walk from the aircoach stop, and right in the city centre. The social area was nice, clean and comfortbale, and we were able to wait here after check out for our bus. The kitchen was small but useful and free tea and coffee was provided.

Room Tip: The 6 bed dorm was spacious and comfortable, with a good en suite.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I spent three nights here in June. I would highly recommend this hostel for those traveling on a budget. The staff here were wonderful, very friendly, and helpful. They had lots of information about activities in the city. Cleanliness I would give 9/10. My first night there I was in a 12 bed room, and the shower was a little grungy... Nothing a pair of flip flops cant fix. Water temperature was a little temperamental.
The lobby was a nice spot to hang out, games, books, comfy chairs, and a decent included breakfast. All the rooms I stayed in had a cozy view of the water.
The best thing about this hostel was the location. Right around the corner from temple bar.. Didn't have to worry about getting back home after a few too many guinness. Just a few doors away from a grocery store & a pick up location for the free walking tour.
I would happily stay again if I am back to Dublin

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Safe.Clean. Friendly. I stayed by myself before hitting London and Germany. I had my own room. Great location. If I would go back to Dublin, I would consider staying here.. if I didn't have the kids with us.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2017

People working there are always kind to help, the room are clean as the hostel in general.
Nice location, so close to Temple Bar ;)
Breakfast included and quite nice.
Coffee and Tea are free all day, wifi is really good.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple