“Ideal location”
Review of Abigails Hostel

Abigails Hostel
Ranked #7 of 126 Speciality Lodging in Dublin
Reviewed 22 February 2017

3 friends and I stayed in August for a concert, there was nothing outstanding about the 6 bed dorm we stayed in, but it was comfortable, basic rooms and beds. Each bed had 2 personal sockets which was great! As far as location, you could not do any better. We were a 2 minute walk from the aircoach stop, and right in the city centre. The social area was nice, clean and comfortbale, and we were able to wait here after check out for our bus. The kitchen was small but useful and free tea and coffee was provided.

Room Tip: The 6 bed dorm was spacious and comfortable, with a good en suite.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I spent three nights here in June. I would highly recommend this hostel for those traveling on a budget. The staff here were wonderful, very friendly, and helpful. They had lots of information about activities in the city. Cleanliness I would give 9/10. My first night there I was in a 12 bed room, and the shower was a little grungy... Nothing a pair of flip flops cant fix. Water temperature was a little temperamental.
The lobby was a nice spot to hang out, games, books, comfy chairs, and a decent included breakfast. All the rooms I stayed in had a cozy view of the water.
The best thing about this hostel was the location. Right around the corner from temple bar.. Didn't have to worry about getting back home after a few too many guinness. Just a few doors away from a grocery store & a pick up location for the free walking tour.
I would happily stay again if I am back to Dublin

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Safe.Clean. Friendly. I stayed by myself before hitting London and Germany. I had my own room. Great location. If I would go back to Dublin, I would consider staying here.. if I didn't have the kids with us.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2017

People working there are always kind to help, the room are clean as the hostel in general.
Nice location, so close to Temple Bar ;)
Breakfast included and quite nice.
Coffee and Tea are free all day, wifi is really good.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We went only 2 nights.
We arrived and the toilette was broken. The hostel was full so they couldn't offer another room.
Breakfast was fine.
The best thing of the hostel is location.
Honestly, I don't think I will be back again to this hostel.

Room Tip: the only good thing is location
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends