“Great service, size and quality just okay”

Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Ranked #627 of 2,906 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Cuisines: Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Description: Where once the traditional burger was seen purely as a fast food option, Gourmet Burger Kitchen have knocked tradition on the head. GBK has created a nutritious sophisticated product using the best and freshest ingredients available. Come enjoy our burgerlicious creations, enjoy the buzzing street life & high quality period buildings, all serving to create a wonderful street climate for locals & visitors. South William Street has a vibrancy and special character that distinguishes it within a wonderful city.
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I had the classic chicken burger and it was okay, but not gourmet as I would have expected. Hubby had the lamb burger and felt the same about that. We ordered hot chips with them and were really disappointed with the size. They came in a small metal tin thing, maybe about 10-12 chips in it. Really?

Great service, very friendly, comfy cushions on the chairs. Price okay, but would have expected a better and bigger burger for this.

Come on you kiwi owners, size is important!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Not sure why you have waiting staff but have to go to the till to order? It’s a bit like a Burgerking or McDonalds experience but with restaurant prices..

Food probably not as good as BK or McD, the courgette fritti were awful - big chunks of courgette bigger than 20pack of cigs that tasted of oil and batter- not surprisingly.

Burger was unmemorable, removed the gunky sauce that was overpowering. Waiting staff who brought out the food were unengaged, cold and not interested (maybe that’s why you don’t trust them to take orders too)

All in all a disappointment and wouldn’t return.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

If you ask me what was the best burger I had ever eat I will answer it was The Mighty!!! The taste was amazing and I am wishing to come back to Dublin and visit this place again. I cannot remember anything else but the amazing taste of this burger... s2

Reviewed 30 May 2018

My husband, son, and I ate here in May 2018. It was our first full day in Dublin, and we weren't sure where to go! We were not disappointed in our choice. We sat outside on a lovely day - the patio is very nice. My husband had the Classic Lamb, my son had the Californian, and I had the Veggie. All were very tasty. The wait staff were friendly. We recommend GBK!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I got a chicken burger with salad and chips. Burger very nice and chips were good too. A family member got a beef burger and said it was okay. Overall very good but not the best burgers in Dublin.