US$247
US$191
US$250
Hilton Garden Inn
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$182
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$221
US$163
US$154
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$201
US$177
Riu.com
US$284
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$445
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2017

My partner and I stayed here for two nights whilst in Dublin. The hostel was clean and the rooms were spacious. The free breakfast (Which is basically all day) was really good! Prices are good here. The staff are also really welcoming, nearly lost my boyfriend to one of the staff members. Would recommend for sure! Was a quiet hostel also.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This hostel is always clean, I really liked it. However the location was a little far inside, like in the dark alley, as some days I went back late at night and me being a solo female traveller, definitely do not feel so safe. However I love the quiet neighbourhood, thus I'm okay with. There's only once that I came back like 2-3am but I was accompanied by a guy so it was okay. Other than that, I have no complaints. All the people there were very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Didn't realize Dublin on Saturday is very difficult to find a place, found a room for Fri and Sun and got stuck without a no place to stay on Sat so took a bed here for Saturday night. The place is located in a VERY DARK ally, there were 3 homeless people in addition to the 2 drunks on the way there really didn't feel safe going there. The manager is rude beyond words, I had to argue with them to get a receipt for my cash payment not really sure why they don't understand I should be getting a receipt, they had my credit card info from booking.com, I wanted to make sure don't get charged cash and CC.

In my younger years I stayed at various hostels in so many countries, never had an issue, this place is unbelievably horrible, and for a room with 5 other women you pay €50 (No less!)
Stay away!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2017

i spent 5 nights here, the hostel in new and clean , The kitchen always open, fully equipped end cleand 4 times a day . The people wark there is also frendly and helpfull. there also a confortable living room. Free wy fy every where ( romms, kinchen, living room) .Wonderfull view from the roof of the kitchen

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The place is clean and welcoming, and the breakfast area has a lovely view to the skyline of Dublin. But I'm actually giving it a full thumbs up because of its staff, who are possibly the nicest people one can find.

They helped me in more ways that I can count. When I needed a locker for a few hours to lock my things they borrowed me one, so I didn't need to actually purchase a new one. When I needed to wait out for the rain so I can get towards my next destination, although I checked out hours ago, they offered me a couch to rest, a plug to charge my phone and access to the kitchen to eat my meal. On top of it, since I forgot my plug adapter in the hostel, they offered and sent it back to me via post, immediately after I told them where I left it.

Definitely recommend! Just the best peeps in Dublin!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo