5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$224
TravelocityUS$224
Lol.travelUS$266
1,808 results
All reviews o'connell street hi express great location modern hotel complimentary breakfast beer garden yogurt dublin city centre airport bus within walking distance temple bar stayed here for nights minute walk tea coffee comfy bed short stay excellent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2022

The location of the hotel is great and central, the room was extremely clean and spacious. We loved the breakfast - amazing variety of food and beverages. The only downside to the room was no mini bar fridge. We would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS DUBLIN, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear Tess R,

Thank you very much for choosing Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre for your stay.

It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us - location, room and breakfast.

Thank you for your positive review, team will be delighted to read it.

We hope to welcome you back in our hotel soon.

Kind regards,
Deputy General Manger

Reviewed 29 July 2022

This hotel is incredible and I’m so happy I took a chance and made a reservation despite that I wasn’t sure as it was my first time visiting Dublin. The hospitality, the facilities and the location right in the heart of the city was PERFECT!
They even help me schedule my tours and coordinate everything!

My birthday was a Wednesday and the reception team sent me a sweet note, a box of chocolates and tickets for complementary drinks.

This detail I will forever remember it and a special thank you to Dylan and Karen for showing up to my room and surprise me on my bday. Hope everyone can get to experience what I did this week.

Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!!

Going back home feeling happy, blessed and in love with this beautiful country.

I will be back for sure

Take care,

Carla from Puerto Rico

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank CarlaPR38
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS DUBLIN, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Dear CarlaPR38,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre for your stay on such special occasion, it is an honour for us.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and our team made it special for you.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre and thank you for your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2022

We stayed here in July 2022 for a city break and the service was impeccable from start to finish. Andrew checked us in quickly and gave us all the relevant information. The breakfast was delicious every day with a selection of hot food (bacon, Irish sausage, beans, and scrambled eggs) and a continental option (toast, pastries, cereals, yoghurt, fruit) with hot and cold drinks. When we checked out, we were able to use the luggage store as there was a delay between check out and our flight. The staff couldn't have been more helpful.

Dear Nia Ruth J,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete a review of your stay with us here in Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre.

What a lovely 5 star review to receive of your stay with us, the team will be delighted to read this, Andrew especially.

We look forward welcoming you back soon!

Sincerely

Reviewed 29 July 2022 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend break. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was good. It was impossible to sleep due to the noise from the neighbouring nightclub. The hotel’s response was to give us some ear plugs which didn’t stop the bass vibrating around the room. Had a terrible experience on our last night as we witnessed an aggressive incident between a guest and hotel staff which was handled poorly. Our safety, nor the guests dignity, was not considered. We wouldn’t return to the hotel.

Dear Kir52,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre for your stay and thank you for your feedback.
I am very sorry you did not enjoyed your stay with us and had to witness the incident.
Unfortunately, behaviour of other people is out of our control, we did all we could to manage the situation in the best possible way, security of our guests is our number one priority.
Once again, I am very sorry your stay was not up to your expectation, I hope you give us a chance to serve you again in the future and look forward welcoming you back in our hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2022

Fantastic stay at Holiday Inn Express. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Super location for exploring Dublin with great transport links just outside the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

DearJ3932MVsarahf,

What a lovely 5 star review to receive of your stay with us, the team will be delighted to read this.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sincerely