“Mrs”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #2,237 of 2,883 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely girl served us, as for the manager she could do with a few lessons in customer service, the way she spoke to staff and her manner with customers could do with serious improvement

2  Thank bugzyvbabz

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Although I don’t normally eat in McDonald’s, I went here after missing a bus after my flight and was disappointed by the way the manager treats his staff and customers. Paid for a meal with the last of our euros we had left and forgot to ask for a dip (usually free). The manager rudely tried to scrounge money for a dip and we literally didn’t have a cent left so had to go without. Then 10 minutes later the same manager came round telling us to move because they were closing to clean the place. So much for it being a 24hour service?

Shout out to the guy Jonathan on the till who was really friendly and has provided great customer service! Feel sorry for the staff and the way this manager treats them and his customers alike. Won’t be back!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Service is terrible in here, first of all I put through a full order on the touch screen... Thinking its easier for the staff... Only for a warning to flash up on the final payment screen that the card reader was broken, I mentioned it to a passing staff member who said 'i know' but didn't think to put an out of order on it, so more people will get caught out wasting time putting in an order, probably for a full family. I ordered from the next machine and waited beside the counter.

The food took forever, was put on the counter, reciept taken off me and then the guy turned away and didn't come back, so no offer of salt/ ketchup which I obviously can't get myself.

I waited for a bit, he didn't return, waved to one of several staff behind and called to them, some who were looking my way and laughing/messing with the second cashier but wouldn't tell her I was across behind her waiting for service, she was busy shouting and laughing with them. No interest in working.

The original guy came back around the corner after a few minutes and tried to avoid coming back to me.. then rationed out 4 ketchup sachets, which he was very put out by.

So much for customer service. More like a paid playground for the many workers to have the bants!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I decided to treat my self with a nice double bacon egg muffin menu, this morning, usually I will grab a coffee and a ham cheese toast from drive through service. I went inside for a more comfy experience, To my surprise my order was delayed and delayed, when I decided to call the Manager after 15 minutes of waiting. A nice guy, he didn't know how to apologise and try to make me happy(he even offered me a free meal next day). I told him that was very disappointing the quality of service, taking in consideration that 3-4 girls were chatting around, ignoring my order and other customer, who wanted to order and got his meal before me. In the end I Got my order and Surprise, they decided to treat me with a double bacon egg muffin, instead of my DOUBLE SAUSAGE EGG MUFFIN. Thank you, but nou thanks. I had to order another sausage muffin, in order to fulfill my appetite. NEVER AGAIN.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Went to the McDonald's in the Dublin airport it was convenient and service was ok. Very crowded and there are multiple restaurants in the airport better. Convenient but not great