Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

from US$819.08
from US$945.10
from US$863.36
More Info
All reviews ashford castle farm stay hawk walk day tour private tour company wild atlantic way bobby walsh county mayo ancestral home falconry experience west tour b bs expert driver spectacular tour beautiful country his knowledge great grandparents
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Robbie was the best guide ever while in Ireland! I will definately call him again when I go back! He took me exactly where I wanted to go, was knowledegable about everywhere we visited and spent time with me and didnt act like he was in a hurry! I appreciated all the advice he gave and the places he recommended along the way were stunning! You wont go wrong with this service. He made me feel very comfortable and always asked about my well being. I wish there were a 10 star ratings as I would give it willingly!
Call Little Gem and see Ireland!

2  Thank 117tishs
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I had a very short time in Ireland, and wanted to cross a visit to Newgrange off my bucket list. Everything was last minute and I began to despair that I wouldn't be able to pull it off. "Sorry, I'm full up". An internet search turned up Little Gem and I gave it a shot. I was expecting the "Sorry", so I was delighted to hear that Robbie could indeed take me there.
Robbie is very personable and knowledgeable of Irish history, pointing out spots of interest and importance . He took me to the Hill of Tara, then a quick photo stop at the ruins of Tara castle, then on to Noth and Newgrange.
His vehicle was new, clean and comfortable. He even loaned me an umbrella since it was raining at the Hill of Tara. It was indeed like taking a drive with a friend instead of the usual cattle call coach tour.
NO qualms at all about recommending Little Gem to anyone wanting an unhurried delightful tour in the area. Thanks to Robbie I got to cross Newgrange off my bucket list, on the afternoon of my 60th birthday.The next time I am in Ireland, I will be using Little Gem again. The price of the excursion was very reasonable and most importantly a great deal of fun.

2  Thank Marty M
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Our family of 4 had a half day we wanted to fill with a private tour from Dublin. I found Little Gem Tours online and loved their site - beautiful photos of everything I wanted to see. Robbie was incredibly responsive to my emails (even given the 6-hour time delay) and had great suggestions on how to spend our time. We decided to tour Howth and Malahide for the morning. Unfortunately, it was raining a bit, so we had to make some last-minute changes, but Robbie and Maggie already had a plan. They showed us some beautiful sights where we didn't get too wet, and gave us a great taste of Ireland.
The time spent with Robbie and Maggie was very easy - they're both so knowledgeable and nice - it was like hanging out with friends for the day as opposed to a potentially uncomfortable guided tour. Conversation was easy and they told us all about the sights we were passing, immersing us in the culture. We got a great education of Ireland all in an easy, conversational environment.
I would highly recommend Little Gem Tours to anyone visiting!

1  Thank dmintzer
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I hired Robbie to take my son and I around for the day after arriving by ship. He was there waiting on us when we arrived and was prompt and courteous. He accomplished twice as much territory in the same time as any port adventure and allowed us to customize our tour to exactly what we wanted. He was flexible, knowledgeable, and I would certainly reach out to him again for future travel needs in this area again. We had a lovely time tour my Malahide Castle, Powerscourt Gardens, the Wicklow Mountains and the Monastery in the valley below. Enjoy!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Two couples with a day and a half layover in Dublin had a great tour with Robbie. We only had vague ideas of what we wanted to see but he listened and took us exactly where we didn't even know we wanted to be. He is incredibly knowlegeable -- loved all the history and stories that made the tour so interesting. He is also very flexible, patient and fun to be around. We went to out-of-the-ordinary places as well as the major spots. All four of had different ideas and he worked hard to make sure we all were satisfied. We are already planning a family tour with Robbie next summer. Can't wait! You won't be disappointed with this company!

Date of experience: July 2016