“Excellent”

Pinocchio Italian Restaurant Temple Bar
Ranked #182 of 2,935 Restaurants in Dublin
Description: Pinocchio is an Italian restaurant, wine-bar in Dublin We offer simple, fresh, delicious Italian food in our two venues this in Temple Bar and the other in Ranelagh. Marco Giannantonio and Maurizio Mastrangelo invite you to come and see what we can offer, not only good food but also excellent wine, the warmest welcome in Dublin and great party nights... Benvenuti!!! Pinocchio was born to offer the authentic Italian cuisine: The menu served is a seasonal menu that privileges the use of fresh and local products (meat and fish) selected with care and attention to offer a quality finished product and always a unique tasting experience. PINOCCHIO IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR: parties, special events and corporate meetings/events.
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Visited last night with some friends and the pizza was the best I've ever eaten. Their Arancini balls were gorgeous (my first time to try) and I was not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and the service was excellent even though they were busy. Will definitely come back the next time I'm in the city.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Husband and I had just spent 8 hours travelling to Dublin and this was within walking distance of our apartment. And I am so glad we decided on this Italian restaurant as it was just amazing!
I had the Penne all'Amatriciana and requested mushrooms & spicy! They delivered!! Penne was al dente and the Amatriciana sauce was delicious - they made it spicy for me and I loved every mouthful. My husband had the dinner special - Guinness Ravioli served in a Guinness sauce. He loved it, it was beautifully fresh ravioli and the flavours true. We also ordered Garlic bread & small salad to share. Both were just perfect additions. Tables either side of us had seafood dishes (seafood pizza / seafood in white wine served with bread) and bruschettas (tomato&trio options) and the antipasto platter. Yes, all food looked amazing I couldn't help but let my eyes wander. Portion sizes were excellent!
Service was lovely, friendly and pleasant and they were very welcoming from the start - clearly a family run business who take pride in their food & service. I would recommend this place for that authentic Italian dinner.

Date of visit: November 2017
2  Thank Monika G
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I had dinner with my husband in this nice and cozy restaurant and we was impressed about the authentic italian food. We both had the homemade ravioli pasta and special starter to share. Such a good organic white wine in perfect combination with the pasta. Friendly staff, perfect athmosfere...
We definitely will came back!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We went to Pinocchios as part of a work/team event. From beginning to end we never stopped laughing. Giuseppe was the star of the show and we made some incredible tasting dishes while also sipping on some vino!
Would highly recommend!

1  Thank CorkLisaC
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Visited with friends for lunch. Guy behind counter sniffling into tissue and then handling food without washing his hands or wearing gloves. Not impressed. Wont be returning.

1  Thank yaris1234567890