“Pizza from heaven”
Review of La Caverna

La Caverna
Reserve with OpenTable
La Caverna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #266 of 2,885 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Temple Bar
Description: Situated in the heart of Temple Bar, La Caverna is a little taste of Italy in Dublin creating a tradition of excellence. With three levels, each comfortably seating up to 40 people, La Caverna is ideal for groups old all sizes. The newly renovated 300 years old Wine Cellar is a beautifully crafted 18th Century Barrel Vault, updated with soft lighting and superb selection of over 150 premium wines from Italy, France and Spain,Portugal, Argentina,California, Chile, Australia, South Africa. We have vegan and gluten - free options.
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

All I can say in short word, one of the best pizza ever. My wife ordered Little Italy and I the seafood pizza. Both were delicious.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, good service and delicious food! Good wine selection and nice to see vegan options. Will be back for more.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Had a meal in la caverna last week and have to say a very nice restaurant. It's just on the outside of temple bar area the menu has a lot on it lots of usual Italian food .we had the early bird I had steak which was cooked the way I asked my wife has a chicken dish which she really enjoyed my daughter had a lovely pasta which you always know was good when she's leave nothing on the plate excellent wine list as well was our first time here but will be here again in new year

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I have previously been to this restaurant & on my second visit to Dublin I want to visit this Italian again. The service & good is exceptionally good

1  Thank Jane0410
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We went as a couple in Dec after seeing good reviews on trip advisor. We were NOT dissapointed - food was hot & very tasty. The place has a lovely relaxed atmosphere and the staff were friendly. I would recommend to anybody.