“Try the hot chocolate with Marshmallows”
Review of Brick Alley Cafe

Brick Alley Cafe
Ranked #1,176 of 2,701 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We just stepped in for a short drink. The location is nice and the hot chocolate was worth the price of almost 4 EUR. The only thing I tell everybody. Don't use the toilet there. Believe me guys :-).....

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Mixed feelings. Went there on a friday morning for breakfast. It was very cozy, not a lot of customers, so the staff was very friendly. The food was good, so was the coffee. Went there again saturday morning. It was packed, amd there was different staff working, with whom I really didn't feel welcome at all. Therefore I would recommend the place on slower days, but no on weekends, at least for breakfast times.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Whatever the size of your party, there may well be a space for you. There is a real variety of seating options at Brick Alley Cafe, sit up high in the window and watch the river of Temple Bar street-life flow by or huddle, conspiratorially, around a table with friends. All options are available, but will probably be occupied...
If you do get a seat, there's a great choice of café fare served by lovely waiting staff.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Unfortunately when I was there it was very busy and staff did not manage well. I only ordered coffee, but was waiting for a long time. It arrived and was extremely sweet, not to my liking at all, but there was no one to even ask about it. I will not be going there for coffee again.

1  Thank Jorg S
Reviewed 20 February 2017

We were in Temple Bar and wanted to find somewhere for lunch. The exterior was appealing, and it was warm and friendly inside. We chose a seat/table at the back of the place which was nice and quiet and secluded.

We had a mocha which was well made and good coffee. A soup each and a panini to share. It arrived in reasonably good time although it arrived in stages, coffee first then about 5 mins later the soups then another 5 mins the panini - we'd have rather had everything in one go.

The food was good, staff pleasant and there was free wifi so we were able to plan the rest of our day.