“Attentive staff”

Starbucks
Ranked #1,546 of 2,935 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Staff were very courteous and attentive. Loved that I got a real cup to drink my coffee from while sitting in the cafe!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Met with work colleague at this location.
Was very busy and to be honest in need of some housekeeping. Toilets not if the franchise standards.
Coffee was fine. Not sure I'd be back to this location.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Waiting for a bus one morning and went in to save hassle later on. Ended up missing the bus due to the wait time. Slow service from staff. There was only 3 people in front of me when I went in, with one paying as I joined the queue, and was waiting over 5 minutes to place my order. Staff were nice when they decided to stop their own conversations and pay attention to the people within the shop. Coffee itself was as usual.
Had been in before around December/January and didn't have these issues. The staff were lovely and was very quick for orders.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Went to Starbucks Blanchardstown Town Centre for breakfast on Christmas Eve this year. I'm not a lover of their coffee. We had a toasted breakfast panini with tea. The panini was really nice for ready to toast food and enjoyed their tea. Plenty of seating and cosy atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 23 December 2016

What can one say about Starbucks that is different to the next shop the answer is nothing much but I can say that staff were very quick efficient and most important friendly and very helpful.

Date of visit: November 2016