“Wow”

Ranked #43 of 58 Dessert in Dublin
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Best coffee and very reasonably priced too just wow! Had to have two coffees in a because they were Just class, the staff were so lovely and so passionate about coffee and latte art which was lovely

Date of visit: October 2017
James M, Owner at Dublin Barista School, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thanks so much for your lovely review. Glad you enjoyed the coffee and hopefully see you back soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I have visited this place twice. First time I bought a cappuccino which was amazing, it was almost a year ago before I went vegan. And now when I became a vegan I visited the same place and order a flat white with coconut milk.. To be honest I was really disappointed because when I was drinking my coffee I felt that cow's milk aftertaste which means that barista didn't rinse the jug where were normal cow's milk before.. I don't drink dairy anymore because I'm lactose intolerant after becoming vegan. And after drinking my flat white I had huge stomach pain.. I probably won't order coffee there anymore.. but they have nice protein balls. Give them a try!

Date of visit: June 2017
James M, Owner at Dublin Barista School, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Hi Cynthia,

Apologies that you had the aftertaste of cows milk in your drink. We actually have a designated "non dairy" milk jug that we use for customers who order non dairy milk drinks such as soya, almond, coconut or rice.

Its possible that one of our baristas made a mistake in this instance but usually these mistakes do not happen.

If you want to come back in we will give you complimentary coconut milk flat white as way of an apology. We hope to prove to you that our standards are extremely high and that this is an isolated incident.

I have notified all of our staff of the effect that cross contamination can have to people with allergies such as yourself.

Hopefully the next review we get will be 5*.

Thanks

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Best espresso in Dublin.

I'm almost always disappointed by espresso coffee, but this was really really good.

Close my eyes, could be in Italy!

Date of visit: May 2017

Thanks for your positive feedback, its much appreciated by us all.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Have been here twice for training, and the central location off Grafton Street makes is convenient to drop into when I visit Dublin.
The coffee is outstanding, and on this occasion I was visiting with my wife, so we stopped in and had a quick pastry (it was donut day!).
The nibbles were delicious, and the coffee was excellent as always.

Quick not about the staff also, very friendly and helpful, a credit to the establishment.

Date of visit: April 2017

Thanks so much for the great review. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Ok so I just stumbled upon this magical little gem in Dublin. The coffee is always brewed to perfection, they understand that less water is more + it comes with the creme on top from the coffee beans...what more can I say. The staff are very comfortable and chatty maybe a bit too chatty at times but that's not a complaint. The interior is an optical illusion; as the front seems as if it is just a hallway, but then there is a secret back room with tables and chairs and and upstairs to zen out! Also they are inexpensive €

Date of visit: March 2017

Thanks so much for the lovely review. Hope to see you soon.