“Great wee eatery!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fish Shack Cafe
Ranked #14 of 2,527 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$11 - US$19
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Great casual seafood restaurant where Crab and Lobster is our thing. So, roll up those selves, tuck in and enjoy fab Irish seafood as it should be....
BALLYMENA
“Great wee eatery!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

The fish shack is a lovely relaxing eatery. There is a great selection of tasty fish dishes. The special boards are brilliant.
I had the pleasure of trying RayWing for the first time. My sister had the Seafood Medley and it had a great selection of shellfish. Had such a great experience and would highly recommend to anyone.
No bookings taken though so arrive early to get served!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Only the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Just a chance visit provided us with fabulous food and service in the most pleasant surroundings. This is a place with a simple menu of high standard fish. Service was excellent and great fun .
Cleanliness was a huge feature which we enjoyed too.
Certainly an easy place to fully recommend. Enjoy!

Cramlington, United Kingdom
“Pristine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

Arrived Sunday 12th March 2017 at 830pm. Not too busy but busy enough. The place was pristine from floor to ceiling (the furniture, crockery, cutlery, glassware was all sparkling). The welcome was warm and the staff attentive but not overbearing. So far, so (very) good. The food was superb - open crab sandwich and citrus-glazed salmon salad. The salads were clearly fresh and not out of a bag and the dressing excellent. The house wine was chilled and the pale ale likewise, the ice cream at the end of the meal (rum 'n' raisin) was scrummy. All in all, a fantastic experience and would not hesitate to recommend or return.

• Visited March 2017
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited the Fish Shack and it was absolutely the best food we ever tasted! The waitress ( we didn't get her name' was so nice friendly and helpful. I had the Mac Cheese which I couldn't finish and she offered me a container to take it home. Thank you.My partner had the fish and chips Wow sheer heaven. This is our most favourite place to eat. Fabulous food and so reasonable. Brilliant staff.

• Visited February 2017
Barcelona, Spain
“Very good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited there with my friends. The owner's service was so great that I even gave him tips. He is really kind and hard-worker. If I go to Dublin again, I will go visit there first

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant