See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2016

the room was small, and the floor is completely uneven and the matresses are uncomfortabele. you could fill the springs in your back!

Lot of dangerous steps

Nothing to put on the close

and the "best" thing - the toilet is under the sink!

Totaly overpriced for what you get

a friendly staff though

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Booked this hotel for myself and friends for a stag doo through booking.com. 3 days before arrival I get email to say they cannot honour reservation due to renovation works. This was booked 2 months before our visit of which they took the full amount straight away. The phone line has been cut plus they have not returned any emails to refund me. DO NOT BOOK, It will be a costly mistake. We visited hotel address and there is no hotel there.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel cancelled our booking in July and we are still waiting to have our money refunded we booked this hotel through booking.com and the hotel took the money within 24 hours 6 weeks later still no refund BEWARE.Please be aware if this hotel is still trading we are not the only ones out of pocket

Date of stay: August 2016
3  Thank WendynLee
Reviewed 22 August 2016

I just wanted to leave this review to warn people before booking.

I booked a double room in this hotel back in April as I was vising Dublin for the weekend. A few of my friends had booked through booking.com and got an e-mail cancelling their rooms a few weeks before we traveled. As I had booked directly I emailed the hotel and got an email back confirming my booking was fine and the hotel was having some work done but it would be OK for my stay

When I arrived at the hotel I noticed there were no signs outside and the hotel looked shut.

I knocked the door and didn't get any answer. Looking through the windows the hotel looked like it was gone.

I spoke to the guys next door and they said they believed the hotel was shut down and had a few people turning up at all hours looking for the hotel to find it wasn't there.

I never received any email or refund and thankfully was able to find another room so my weekend wasn't ruined

Date of stay: August 2016
5  Thank DavieG87
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Considering we just wanted somewhere to rest our head each night, this hotel was fine. Yes it's old and could do with a face lift but but the bedding and other linen was clean. The sink in the room is not the best but the bathroom was clean and practical. Only ever saw one staff member at a time who was on the front desk during our four day stay but both we encountered were friendly and helpful, booking us taxis and offering to bang on the door and give us a wake up call if required (no phones in the rooms for a wake up call). They were very helpful accommodating us when an extra family member joined us and no extra rooms were available, allowing them to share the room with us, providing extra bedding. The wi fi worked in the room sometimes but always worked in the common areas which was all they promised anyway. We didn't use it but there was a kitchen area with a microwave you could use if you wanted. There were no lifts so you have to carry your case up stairs. It was about a 20 minute walk to most main places in town and we felt safe at all times walking it (we did walk in the evenings and are two 50 year old women). Would definitely stay here again and recommend it for those on a budget.

Room tip: As there is no lift a lower floor would be preferable
Date of stay: July 2016