Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,123 results
All reviews cedars restaurant gallery bar lough eske thermal suite courtyard room star hotel spa facilities afternoon tea steam room beautiful grounds main building four poster bed five star pancakes bar food treated like royalty omelette
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2020

Wonderful location and facilities. The big positive here is that the team in Lough Eske Castle give a genuine and warm welcome, they will help with anything you need and provide a wonderful experience. We stayed her for family christmas and had a wonderful experience during all our time there.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Donal Cox, General Manager at Lough Eske Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Dear mebo40

Many thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted you choose Lough Eske Castle for your festive stay.

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your time at the Castle. We're very happy to hear you had a wonderful time and enjoyed our team's warm welcome and hospitality. Our team will be extremely grateful for your comments.

We hope to welcome you back for Christmas this year, if not before and thank you once again for taking the time to give your feedback.

Reviewed 29 December 2020

Fantastic stay at Lough Eske Castle for Christmas. Fabulous food, beautiful rooms and kind, professional staff. I would definitely recommend for families, couples or people travelling solo. Met on arrival and assisted with my luggage. Checked in promptly. Felt very safe with all covid19 measures in place. We will definitely return to Lough Eske.

1  Thank adriennediamond1

Dear adriennediamond1

Firstly, thank you for choosing Lough Eske Castle for your festive stay away. Thank you also for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We're absolutely delighted to hear you had a wonderful time at the Castle over such a special occasion as Christmas and enjoyed our food experience and our overall service at the hotel. Our team work very hard to ensure all of our guests enjoy their time here and they are incredibly grateful for your comments.

Thank you once again and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Lough Eske Castle next Christmas or hopefully before.

Best regards

Reviewed 28 December 2020

From the mince pies and mulled wine upon arrival. To gifts in our room every day. To the carrots cookies and milk left out for Santa. Everything was thought of and done to make our stay over Christmas truly wonderful. Cannot wait to return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Donal Cox, General Manager at Lough Eske Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Dear Sizzlesswan,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us and for your 5-star rating.

I am only delighted to read that your stay at the Castle was wonderful. Christmas is always a very special time, even more this year, so I am thrilled that the whole experience was memorable and that you enjoyed your visit.

Thank you once again and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Lough Eske Castle in the future.

Reviewed 28 December 2020

Four night Christmas package. Junior suite overlooking garden. Spacious and quiet. Restaurant menus appropriate for the season with a good choice of items, attractively presented. Meals, including those on Christmas Day, were smoothly organised. Tables were well-spaced. All staff, reception, housekeeping, restaurant and bar, were efficient and competent.

1  Thank Brian A

Dear Brian A,

I am thrilled to read that your experience at the Castle during Christmas period was excellent and I am also delighted that you found our staff efficient and competent, the food offerings attractive and your bedroom comfortable.

Reviewed 27 December 2020

Had a short visit. Lovely staff and very helpful.
Felt very comfortable in the current situation. Nice hotel, lovely Christmas feel.
Breakfast was delicious.
Ate in the bar area, while food was nice I had to eat very quickly as it was at room temperature and my partners was cold.
Rooms very average and need some TLC, to bring up to standard.
Spa area was lovely with fabulous treatment however needs some major work. Areas rusted, mold growing up the walls, shower was clean but could see a lot of mildew. These are things I wouldn’t expect in my house.
Not hotels fault but wakened by people coming from the bar, again during night by some noise assuming it was the heating system and next morning with kids and families.
Main door outside of room was constantly opened leaving the room cold.
Overall stay was pleasant but the hotel is far from 5star accommodation, I was disappointed as I expected complete perfection for a 5star resort.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Donal Cox, General Manager at Lough Eske Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear eireann186470,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Lough Eske Castle and for taking the time to review your stay.

I am delighted to read that you found our hotel very comfortable, breakfast delicious, spa treatments fabulous and our staff helpful.

I would like to thank you for the feedback you have provided and please be assured that I have taken your comments very seriously and shared them with relevant departments of the hotel.

I do hope to welcome you back to Lough Eske Castle in the future.