All reviews cookery school homemade jams two double beds guest house hen party great place to stay breakfast was delicious home from home full irish pancakes b and b room was spacious on arrival minute drive wonderful hosts attending a wedding her husband
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms and great breakfast! Best we had in Ireland! Rooms were comfortable, ours had a great view of a pasture and sheep (see my pics). I enjoyed hearing them bleating! You can’t get much more Irish than that! Owners were extremely kind and treated us like family. We will definitely go back there next time in Donegal to check on our O’Donnell castle!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Brilliant guest house Michael and Sian great friendly hosts
Bedrooms are huge
Breakfast is top class locally sourced food and freshly baked goodies and preserves to die for
Taxi into town 6/7 euro
Doms Pier serve the best fish and chips about chips are dry and crispy
Thai restaurant is amazing too great food
Went on waterbus tour of Donegal bay so relaxing informative interesting and there's a bar on board for a wee tipple
First time staying in and around Donegal town will definitely stay again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place to stay and it is a rare find to find availability here as its so popular. It's only a 5 minute drive into Donegal town and very quiet for a good nights sleep. They have plenty of parking available and you will be safe here.

I stayed here on my birthday as I wanted a night out in Donegal town, where there is live music every night. I also highly recommend a visit to Lough Eske Hotel for food, spa treatments and entertainment.

Our room had 3 double beds for all 3 sisters to be in the one room which was fab. The hosts always remember us when we go back and so you always feel super welcome.

The biggest sell for this place is its home cooked breakfast which is consistently excellent. It's so yummy and makes getting up (even with a birthday induced hangover) well worth the struggle. There is a short window on the breakfast which seems to have changed but nonetheless I love all the food, all of the time.

I left my phone charger in the room on my last visit and they thankfully posted it back to me - that's service right there!

I highly recommend the Donegal Manor for everyone. These guys deserve their consistent high ratings on TripAdvisor.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ciara H
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely stay at this Manor. Very friendly hosts, Sian and Michael who always chatted with us. The breakfast spread is one of the best, I personally love their freshly baked scones and banana bread. The rooms are very spacious but could be aired more before we checked in. I do not like the separate hot and cold faucets at the basin, a mixer will be more practical. The shower pressure can be stronger too. Overall, I give the manor 9 stars out of 10. Thank you.
The group from Singapore

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2017

We really enjoyed out stay here. The breakfast food was phenomenal. Hosts were excellent. Would definitely recommend. A Car needed to stay here. Staff was friendly, and informative. Room was good quality

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple