My husband and I spent 2 nights in this fabulous hotel for Easter weekend. There were such lovely treats organised by the hotel like a chocolate fountain at breakfast, complimentary wine in the Drawing room and activities. The bedrooms are plush and large, the food for both dinner and breakfast was absolutely delicious, the bar had great music and relaxing atmosphere and the setting itself is beautiful. The service also from all the staff was excellent. We felt so relaxed leaving and are really looking forward to going back again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, LateRooms, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal