Eas Dun Lodge
  • Breakfast included
US$345
US$253
  • Pool
The Abbey Hotel(Donegal Town)
US$141
US$131
Agoda.com
Harvey's Point(Donegal Town)
US$278
Donegal Manor(Donegal Town)
US$147
Mill Park Hotel(Donegal Town)
US$201
HotelQuickly
TripAdvisor
The Gap Lodge(Donegal Town)
Milltown House(Donegal Town)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsattending a weddinglough eskecotton budshouse was spotlessly cleanher husbandnext morningfull irish breakfastharvey's pointfresh fruittea and coffee making facilitiessoda breadbed was comfortablejourney homecooked to perfectionperfect locationwould definitely stay here againbeautiful surroundings
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

As we made our way thru the north of Ireland, we had the pleasure of staying at Eas Dun.
A pleasant B&B in a beautiful area of the countryside. The house was located on the side of the hill away from the roads and we slept soundly with no noise at all.
The location is a short drive into Donegal and then back within minutes to the green fields and hedgerows that surround Lough Eske.
Breakfast was a delight with traditional Irish breakfast cooked to perfection.
No hesitation in recommending Eas Dun for a stopover on your travels.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I stayed at this B&B during my hike on the Bluestack way. Actually I only wanted to stay for one night but the beautiful area around Lough Eske and the perfect location of the accommodation made me extend my stay for several nights. Anne and Patsy welcomed me with hot coffee and some delicious scones. Anne helped me a lot during my stay. She gave me a lift to Donegal Town, supplied myself with fresh spring water and answered all my questions. They just made me feel welcome. The B&B is located directly on the Bluestack Way and next to the Lough Eske. So it is perfect for hikers but also for normal travellers or families. You can reach Donegal Town by car in 10 minutes or do a short hike to the Bluestack Mountains and overlook Lough Eske and the surrounding landscapes. Just follow the sheep and watch them grazing on the hills and you will find peace and happiness. Another beautiful Spot is the Ardnamona Wood Nature Reserve at the shore of the Lough. These woodlands got something magical.
The rooms are clean and comfortable. Same applies to the bathrooms and don't worry, you will have enough water for a shower. Because I was the only guest in February I had the cosy breakfast room for myself. If you get up early enough you can watch the rising sun in the distance while enjoying a full irish breakfast! I don't write reviews that often but in this case I had to. I can only recommend this B&B to everyone who loves nature and wants to make an authentic irish experience.

Cheers
Julian

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Julian D
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Booked it a year in advance for a wedding taking place in Harveys point. Really close and easy to get taxied to after!
Breakfast on the morning after was just what the doctor ordered! Rooms were clean and had good facilities, even thoughtful extras like hairspray!
Would definitely recommend it again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

6 of us stayed here on the night of 27th April following wedding in Harvey's Point Fantastic b and b. Lovely rooms/ Great breakfast and most importantly a very warm welcome from a most attentive host Ann. If you are in this area this accommodation is definitely worth a visit. Thank you for your hospitality

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Beautiful B&B tucked away at the northwestern end of Lough Eske. The hosts Ann and Patsy are rightly proud of their home and we couldn't have been made to feel more welcome. We all agreed we would love to return in the future.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple