Review Highlights
Relaxing day with no crowds

It was a dull, over cast and misty day. My partner and I started to question whether it was a good... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2020
Kay_Ireland2014
Kilkenny, Ireland
via mobile
Great Day out

Great experience with a great teacher. We were both beginners, we learned loads and really enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2019
EoghanK17

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I went surfing last Sunday for the first time. The teachers are really nice and help you as good as possible. I enjoyed my time so much and will definitely go there again.
Thank you so much!

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Clara R
Munsterjam, Owner at Kinsale Surf Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thanks for the review!! Glad you had a great time!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Spent an amazing time surfing with my friends. Would highly recommend Kinsale Surf Adventures! Can't wait to go back

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Lainey M
Reviewed 3 September 2015

My husband and I had a brilliant experience with Greville & Allie from Kinsale Surf Adventures. We had no experience on a stand-up paddle board and after a short demo from Greville, who couldn't be more helpful or patient, it wasn't too long before we were able to stand up and slowly paddle away. We chose the Sandy Cove option which suited our beginner level perfectly and particularly enjoyed going through the alcoves and caves which are spectacular. Absolutely recommend for all ages to discover the joys of SUP with congenial, competent guides.

Date of experience: September 2015

Thanks so much! So happy you had a great time!

Greville & Allie

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Me and a group of friends decided to give surfing a try for the first time after being recommended the Kinsale Surf School by our hotel. It didn't matter that it was a rainy day, as we got supplied with super warm wet suits and our instructors made the whole experience an entertaining one! The instructors provided us with some great tips and we even got up on our boards by the end of the lesson! Can not recommend enough for a group of friends, solo travelers or families who are visiting Kinsale. Will definitely be back again!

Date of experience: August 2015