“One of my favourite restaurants in Cork”

Fenn's Quay Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 666 Restaurants in Cork
Price range: US$20 - US$27
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This is somewhere I always recommend to anyone looking for a good restaurant in Cork. The food is great and the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank LuciaCork

Reviewed 25 February 2012

A decent restaurant but in a city the size of Cork one can do a lot better. I really didn't like the decor inside but there's no accounting for taste. If you're stuck pay a visit, if you have a choice go somewhere else.

2  Thank CorkGentleman
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Small and quaint with good food. Good wholesome food that goes well with a good girlie chat!!

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I was there for dinner last night, I enojoyed the menu, and so did my friends, We all enjoyed the meal,

One critism, just a small one, we had to ask for our salt cellar to be filled..... that should have been check before opening,

Otherwise great.

I will be back

1  Thank CurlyWurlyIreland
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Lovely intimate little restaurant with top class food