Open today: 15:30 - 23:00

Reviewed 4 September 2020
Ciaran9987
Cork, Ireland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cork
from US$51.77
from US$53.10
from US$41.30
from US$53.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021

We can't thank Colm and his staff enough for making us feel so welcome in his pub. My wife and I were in Cork for five days and we made Costigan's our "go to" place for a pint (or two or three) and some great conversation. Whether you want to stop by for a drink in quiet solitude or engage in a lively discussion, Costigan's has it. I also want to point out how diligent they are in terms of COVID compliance.

Colm, THANK YOU for the great memories! We'll certainly be back the next time we are in Ireland.

Date of experience: September 2021
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

HI Tim,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you're review but trust me reading it filled me with joy. Its a pleasure to look after such a lovely couple.

Until the next time take care
colm.

Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

I was kind of apprehensive about going out during COVID but I had the friendliest experience ever. All of the staff were very responsive to the pandemic measures and they went out and over their roles to make us feel welcome and wanted this evening. We were frequently asked did we want drinks throughout the night and by God was that appreciated in this climate. Friendly yet removed in the best way possible, I would recommend Costigans to anybody that wants to have a good night out in Cork. The blonde waitress was so friendly and made us feel like we were born here. Cannot say a bad thing about this establishment.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank Ciaran9987

HI Ciaran

Thank you so so much for your kind review, Its great when you hear that your hard work is being noted. I have pasted on your kind words to Holly the blonde girl that was looking after you.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks colm.

Reviewed 5 July 2020

Went for re-opening pints and had the best customer service of my life. The blonde woman who served us was nothing short of amazing. We were never left wanting as she was so attentive and brought a great atmosphere. Definitely be back again.

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank H8059IXmarkl
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2020

Hi There,

Thanks so much for your great review.... Ive let rachel know and i think i seen her grow a foot in front of me.

Looking forward to your next visit already.

Thanks colm

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Have visted a few times on random occasions, always get a good pint of Guinness. Non-pretentious & friendly attitude from those behind the bar. Would recommend for a drink on quiet or busy nights.

There's a lovely sitting area down the back for a small group, & the smoking area while small, is accessible from both sides.

Date of experience: March 2020
2  Thank starship_ent
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2020

Hi Seamus,

Thank you so much for the positive and enjoyable review, They are all badly needed at this trying time.

Please god we will see you again soon

Thanks colm.

Reviewed 1 January 2020

Colm is a right legend . Great bar man highly recommended .

Colm was a gent so helpful and ready to help

Date of experience: December 2019
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Hi Nicole,

Thanks so much for your amazing comments about colm. I'll be sure to let him know. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Colm. :)