Open today: 15:30 - 23:30

Reviewed 4 September 2020
Ciaran9987
Cork, Ireland
via mobile
A great experience thanks to our wonderful blonde server

Reviewed 5 July 2020
H8059IXmarkl

Recommended experiences in and around Cork
from US$53.30
from US$54.67
from US$42.52
from US$85.28
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

I was kind of apprehensive about going out during COVID but I had the friendliest experience ever. All of the staff were very responsive to the pandemic measures and they went out and over their roles to make us feel welcome and wanted this evening. We were frequently asked did we want drinks throughout the night and by God was that appreciated in this climate. Friendly yet removed in the best way possible, I would recommend Costigans to anybody that wants to have a good night out in Cork. The blonde waitress was so friendly and made us feel like we were born here. Cannot say a bad thing about this establishment.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank Ciaran9987
Reviewed 5 July 2020

Went for re-opening pints and had the best customer service of my life. The blonde woman who served us was nothing short of amazing. We were never left wanting as she was so attentive and brought a great atmosphere. Definitely be back again.

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank H8059IXmarkl
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2020

Hi There,

Thanks so much for your great review.... Ive let rachel know and i think i seen her grow a foot in front of me.

Looking forward to your next visit already.

Thanks colm

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Have visted a few times on random occasions, always get a good pint of Guinness. Non-pretentious & friendly attitude from those behind the bar. Would recommend for a drink on quiet or busy nights.

There's a lovely sitting area down the back for a small group, & the smoking area while small, is accessible from both sides.

Date of experience: March 2020
2  Thank starship_ent
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2020

Hi Seamus,

Thank you so much for the positive and enjoyable review, They are all badly needed at this trying time.

Please god we will see you again soon

Thanks colm.

Reviewed 1 January 2020

Colm is a right legend . Great bar man highly recommended .

Colm was a gent so helpful and ready to help

Date of experience: December 2019
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Hi Nicole,

Thanks so much for your amazing comments about colm. I'll be sure to let him know. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Colm. :)

Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

Was here today with my buddies. Lovely bar, very comfy, lighting is great. Enjoyed a few pints of stout.
Went to the gents early evening and the smell was terrible. Lads please sort this out.

Date of experience: December 2019
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

HI Charlie,
Thanks very very much for taking the time to review the pub. We are delighted that you enjoyed some of your experience but not all... and that is not what we are about !! trust me we will investigate what was the problem and make sure it never happens again... you have my word on that.

Again thanks for letting us know and please check up on us our promise at some stage very soon.

Thanks colm