Open today: 15:30 - 23:30
Review Highlights
Best Pub In Ireland

We can't thank Colm and his staff enough for making us feel so welcome in his pub. My wife and I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
timmB2905YG
Such a friendly atmosphere

I was kind of apprehensive about going out during COVID but I had the friendliest experience ever... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2020
Ciaran9987
Cork, Ireland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cork
from US$53.30
from US$54.67
from US$42.52
from US$85.28
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Colm is a right legend . Great bar man highly recommended .

Colm was a gent so helpful and ready to help

Date of experience: December 2019
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Hi Nicole,

Thanks so much for your amazing comments about colm. I'll be sure to let him know. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Colm. :)

Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

Was here today with my buddies. Lovely bar, very comfy, lighting is great. Enjoyed a few pints of stout.
Went to the gents early evening and the smell was terrible. Lads please sort this out.

Date of experience: December 2019
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

HI Charlie,
Thanks very very much for taking the time to review the pub. We are delighted that you enjoyed some of your experience but not all... and that is not what we are about !! trust me we will investigate what was the problem and make sure it never happens again... you have my word on that.

Again thanks for letting us know and please check up on us our promise at some stage very soon.

Thanks colm

Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

Visited for the jazz on Sunday and must say that despite the chaos of crowds and the great craic, the staff here were absolutely superb. Keen to serve and even the younger staff were on for bringing drinks down for female customers. Well done great staff.

Date of experience: October 2019
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Hi Torviclemdrum,

Thanks you so so so much for that review... we are so delighted to read kind words like that even when all around us is chaos ... which it was ... Thanks for calling to us, enjoying us and reviewing us

Colm

Reviewed 23 September 2019

Visited here on a recent trip to Cork and loved it. Fantastic décor and a lovely cosy atmosphere. All drinks behind the bar priced for all to see - and very reasonably priced at that, which is an added attraction. The staff are polite and friendly and you can tell from the vibe that regulars love it. I wasn't in here before but I will definitely be in here again. If you want to see what a pub should be like, gibe it a visit. Fantastic spot!!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Pajoe2013
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Hi Pajoe,
Thanks so so much for that cracking review... we are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed you visit to costigans

Until next time take care
Colm

Reviewed 24 August 2019

My esteemed comrade and I popped into Costigan's for a restorative stout and fine whisky to send us on our merry way towards town. Our impressive host Zara, a fluent Gaeilgor, put us straight and pointed us in the right direction, whilst simultaneously correcting the spelling in my poetry. Legendary!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Ilmaglianera
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Hi Llmaglianera

Thanks so so much for your kind review... we are delighted that you had such craic with Zara she is impressive... and I'll let her know about your lovely comments

Thanks again colm.