Open today: 15:30 - 23:30
Review Highlights
Best Pub In Ireland

We can't thank Colm and his staff enough for making us feel so welcome in his pub. My wife and I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
timmB2905YG
Such a friendly atmosphere

I was kind of apprehensive about going out during COVID but I had the friendliest experience ever... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2020
Ciaran9987
Cork, Ireland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cork
from US$53.27
from US$54.65
from US$42.50
from US$85.24
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2019

Visited here on a recent trip to Cork and loved it. Fantastic décor and a lovely cosy atmosphere. All drinks behind the bar priced for all to see - and very reasonably priced at that, which is an added attraction. The staff are polite and friendly and you can tell from the vibe that regulars love it. I wasn't in here before but I will definitely be in here again. If you want to see what a pub should be like, gibe it a visit. Fantastic spot!!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Pajoe2013
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Hi Pajoe,
Thanks so so much for that cracking review... we are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed you visit to costigans

Until next time take care
Colm

Reviewed 24 August 2019

My esteemed comrade and I popped into Costigan's for a restorative stout and fine whisky to send us on our merry way towards town. Our impressive host Zara, a fluent Gaeilgor, put us straight and pointed us in the right direction, whilst simultaneously correcting the spelling in my poetry. Legendary!

1  Thank Ilmaglianera
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Hi Llmaglianera

Thanks so so much for your kind review... we are delighted that you had such craic with Zara she is impressive... and I'll let her know about your lovely comments

Thanks again colm.

Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

We've been there for two nights, awesome and very polite staff, amazing live music. And - not to forget - Beamish Stout and Chieftain beer. LOVE IT!!!
Thanks

1  Thank beicher97
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Hi Becher,

Thanks so so much for your glowing review... delighted you enjoy it

Reviewed 3 August 2019

We loved to stay at the Costigan‘s!
There were so many Whiskey‘s/Gin‘s/Beer‘s/.. to try and the people here are so friendly! We‘d recommend to go into this Pub when you‘re in Cork!

1  Thank Julia B
colmc2014, Owner at Costigan's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Hi Julia,

We are delighted to hear that you had a great time in the pub and enjoyed the banter.

Thanks colm.

Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Been to Costigan’s lots of times but never left a review - what a great place. Big pub with lots of little cosy sections to it. Service is great and bar staff are very friendly, even during times when it’s particularly busy. One of the best pubs in Cork that I’ve been in, hard to fault it.

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank Jj01012

Hi Darragh,

Thanks so so much for those kind words.... we are delighted to hear that we are doing exactly what we say we try to do.

Look forward to seeing you soon

thanks col.