3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$185
PricelineUS$186
ZenHotels.comUS$214
2,844 results
All reviews the river springboard restaurant outdoor pool city centre lovely hotel thermal suite health club afternoon tea top class from start to finish a lovely stay lovely room stayed for one night enjoyable stay breakfast was excellent would highly recommend this hotel bar food
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2022

I got a Turkish body scrub at the Kingsley, it was a lovely experience. I was able to use the thermal suites prior to my treatment which was a great way to start the unwinding process. The treatment was lovely and I had Aoife as my therapist. She explained the whole process before starting. The ice cream and fruit after treatment is a lovely addition.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian Anthony Maher, Guest Services / Front Office at The Kingsley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Dear Brid S,
Thank you for your review of our recent visit to our Spa here at The Kingsley. I am delighted that you got the enjoy our total Spa experience- and the ice cream! The Spa team do a fantastic job in creating that beautiful experience. Aoife is a faboulous therapist, she will be thrilled with the mention.
Thank you for again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Kingsley Hotel in the near future for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2022

Fantastic staff, fabulous food, lovely accommodation..... What's not to love. Highly recommended. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Really enjoyed my stay and would recommend for anyone else having an event.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian Anthony Maher, Guest Services / Front Office at The Kingsley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Dear Judith,
Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us at The Kingsley Hotel. I'm delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your kind praise on all aspects of our hotel- our food, our accomdation and our helpful team members.
It's a delight to hear such fabulous feedback and it was a pleasure to host your father's birthday party.
I do hope we get an opportunity in welcoming you back to The Kingsley Hotel in the near future for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2022

When we arrived the staff was not welcoming. There were 4 people at desk and no one wanted to tend to us. Room was not impressive at all for the price. Looked like a 2-star hotel. Not worth the price.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jacqueline,
Thank you for taking the time in giving us a review of your recent stay with us at The Kingsley Hotel. We appreciate hearing all feedback from guests as without this knowledge we cannot enhance and develop our service.
I was surprised to read your comments regarding your welcome at the our hotel. Our front office team are extremely welcoming and helpful. It is unfortunate that you were not able to experience this. Your feedback is apprecaited here, as I do understand how important it is to feel welcome and seen.
We do price our rooms competitively in the Cork area, however I am sorry to hear you did not find it impressive for the price.
I am disappointed you have been left feeling underwhelmed from your stay and I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you experienced during your time with us. We do aim to meet the requirements of all our guests here at The Kingsley hotel.
I do hope to welcome you back to stay with us at The Kingsley again in the future.

bmaher@thekingsley.ie

Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

First time staying in the Kingsley after trying lots of different hotels in cork.
The service from beginning to end was first class absolutely nothing was too much from reception to breakfast to restaurant to housekeeping, everyone was exceptional and took a real pride and joy in their work each position as important as the other.
If I had one suggestion it would be to have a fridge in the room just for the sake of a cold drink on hot days when you didn’t fancy heading down to the bar.
We loved every minute of our 4 day stay just wish it could have been longer

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brian Anthony Maher, Guest Services / Front Office at The Kingsley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2022

Dear Regglerose,
Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us at The Kingsley Hotel.
I'm delighted to hear that you had such a lovely initial stay with us and that first-class service was delivered to you. Thank you for your kind praise on all aspects of our hotel from reception, breakfast, restaurant to housekeeping and of course, that you saw the pride in our staff. This is very important to us.
Thank you for your suggestion to have a fridge in the room. We will of course take this into consideration.
Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Kingsley Hotel for your second stay in the near future for another enjoyable experience.

bmaher@thekingsley.ie

Reviewed 1 August 2022

Stayed here as part of an EF go ahead tour - loved it - food good and there is a spa which i unfortunately could not enjoy bc of time constraints. And it has AC which these days is getting to be a requirement.

Date of stay: July 2022

Dear Diana,
Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us at The Kingsley Hotel. I'm delighted to hear that you had a lovely stay with us. Hopefully next time you stay with us you will have more time to enjoy & relax at our Spa.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Kingsley Hotel in the near future for another enjoyable experience.