Open today: Closed

Driebergen, The Netherlands
Good craic all round!!

Reviewed 10 February 2020
Seán B

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Cork
from US$635.42
from US$58.34
from US$74.26
from US$58.34
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2020

A great experience the few times I went! Each week starts with the basic steps, which is great for people like me that need a lot of practice. But it's never boring because of the enthusiasm of the instructor and the different dances every week.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 10 February 2020

Very good fun! Had 4 foreigners and 4 Irish people with me. Enjoyed by all!! Explained slowly by an enthusiastic instructor. Couldn’t recommend more!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 21 January 2020

I took a group of students to Ceili By The Lee as welcome activity to their new home in Cork. We all had a great time learning the dances that were patiently broken down for us step by step. No experience with Irish or group dancing necessary. Would recommend to anyone looking for something to do on a Monday evening in Cork. I would definitely return!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 29 October 2019

Here you have a wounderful teacher with a great sense of humour. At Ceilí by the Lee you are garunteeded great craic and fantastic exercise
There is an amazing atmosphere there too.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were in Cork for three days and managed to fit Ceili by the Lee into our busy schedule and we were really glad that we did. The class was led by a really knowledgeable and charismatic instructor that made the three (rather challenging) dances accessible for all. The venue is excellent, with a bar with plenty of local beers, stouts and IPAs to provide all the Dutch courage you could possibly want/ need.

Great evening activity whilst in Cork, highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2019