Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
So much fun

really fun night out, no matter if you have irish dance experience or not! They will talk you... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2020
55jannek
Hamburg, Germany
Great fun!

A great experience the few times I went! Each week starts with the basic steps, which is great for... read more

Reviewed 5 April 2020
Vera d
Driebergen, The Netherlands

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Cork
from US$635.42
from US$58.34
from US$74.26
from US$58.34
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Everything was great! I had a lot of fun and learnt something new. Damian is such an enthusiastic teacher. I highly recommend coming here.

Reviewed 3 July 2019

Ok this place is the cutest. It's warm so dress accordingly. Energy from instructor is grand and he helps you feel welcomed and like you somewhat know what you're doing even if you don't! Also ok if you are alone because instructor will take part to make it an even number. I even got a shout out for it being Canada Day! 10/10

Reviewed 3 July 2019

This is the best way to discover more the Irish culture in Cork! Living in Cork I will try to go every week from now on. I had a lot of fun

2  Thank sukkry
Reviewed 26 June 2019

I had fun in the class and I met great people, is one of the experience that you can't lost, you'll learn the traditional Irish dance

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Fatawara
Reviewed 25 June 2019

Ceili by The Lee is highly recommendable,

It is an amazing atmosphere in the Crane Lane, people from all around the world coming to have fun and do some exercise. In one class we learn a lot of steps. Moreover, in the breaks the gave us some water.
I will return soon.