“Lovely hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Wicklow, Ireland
“Lovely hotel”
Reviewed 29 August 2009

We spent just one night here before taking a flight.
It is a lovely place and we had no complaints.
The receptionist was very nice and helpful. Our room was big and clean with a good size en suite. The hotel is fairly funky in design which I like!
We were having an early night so ate in and the food was very satisfying.
All in all I can recommend it even as someone said if you are not there to catch a flight the next day!

Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends
Hotelname, The Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 28 September 2009
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read your review on trip advisor. I have passed on all your feedback to the staff and management team.

II hope to see you back soon at the Cork International Hotel

Aaron Mansworth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Dubai
Reviewed 25 August 2009

We had a smooth check-in, considering we had not made a reservation! The rooms were clean and bathrooms fine.
The restaurant was gag-awful. Nice staff, the worst food ever. Breakfast was ok-ish. Plentiful and fresh with a massive assortment of juices.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Please be assured I have passed all your feedback on to the Management team. Please be advised that since your visit we have made numerous changes to both the menu and price for the bar and restaurant and these changes have been very well received by our customers.

I do hope you return soon to the Cork International Airport Hotel.

Cork, Ireland
Reviewed 24 August 2009

Only back from this hotel yesterday but feel compelled to write this review. We didn't have a flight to catch from the airport but going by the reviews on tripadvisor we thought we should give this a go. From the very beginning it was a great experience, the polite and friendly staff, the smooth check in, the unique lobby. The room was huge and was decorated to a very high standard with flat screen tv, minibar and free music on demand. We had a chance to visit the pullman lounge were your seated in a mock first class cabin in a plane and treated to a massage chair and a dvd. The whole hotel was very impressive and the staff were great, one even delivered us toothpaste at a very late hour. We also dined at the strata restaurant and while the menu isn't extensive, the food was good and the service superb. If your flying from cork airport and even if your not - stay here.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read your review on Tripadvisior and thank you for taking the time to write it. The hotel was designed to give all our guests a unique and memorable experience with each area giving the guest more to see and experience and all our staff are trained to the highest level to ensure our guests receive the best in customer service. I have passed all your comments and feedback on to the staff and management team

I hope to see you back soon at the Cork International Hotel

ireland
Reviewed 19 August 2009

we had an early flight to Amsterdam, so decided to stay near the aiport instead of driving over from kerry. I had heard from friends about this amazing hotel at Cork Airport, which was unusual because airport hotels tend to be pretty basic.
However this hotel was a huge exception to the rule.
The decor is amazing, really funky, some wondeful and wacky decor pieces.
The rooms felt very luxurious , decor was great, nice large bathrooms.
I had bad flu, and we had intented to go out on the town in Cork city but due to my illness decided to stay at the hotel, so we had dinner in the hotel restaurant, I had the best char grilled Rib Eye steak I have ever had! my hubbie had the Rump of lamb, which was divine. It felt like we were in a foreign country on Holiday. Then some friends met us for a few drinks in the lobby. All in all a great stay. i would love to go back again but this time to stay for the weekend.

Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to read your review on our Hotel and hear about your memorable stay with us. I am delighted to hear word of our unique hotel has spread and that we were recommended to you by previous guests. I have passed all your positive comments on to our team and the executive chef.
I hope to welcome you back soon to the Cork International Hotel.

Warmest Regards,

Naples, Italy
Reviewed 10 August 2009

We spent just one night here but it was a very good experience. Nice, clean and comfortable rooms, free internet and a great breakfast. We could not hear planes flying in all night even though it was near the airport. I think we heard one. The bar was packed out too but we didn't get to go down and see what all the fuss was about.

Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you back with us soon.