Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$248
Hotels.comUS$248
PricelineUS$250
Official Hotel SiteUS$251
TravelocityUS$248
Lol.travelUS$303
1,674 results
All reviews cork city panorama restaurant glass house beautiful hotel leisure centre leisure club from start to finish bar restaurant top class would highly recommend this hotel last weekend both nights lovely touch second to none a wonderful stay two night stay staff were so friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2022

I have never left a review before but felt I had to after our stay. We had a spa break to celebrate my sisters birthday and we had a brilliant time. Location is super, the interiors of the hotel are fun and quirky but also very comfortable and inviting. We had dinner in the panorama bistro, beautiful flavours and setting. The glasshouse is a must for an after dinner drink. We also had facials in the spa which were excellent. The best part of the hotel is the staff, feom the moment we arrived the dorrman made us feel so welcome, every single member of staff no matter what the dealings were, all were professional and friendly. I will definitely be back and recommend this hotel, better than any 5 star I have stayed in in Ireland. Thank you to all the amazing staff at the montenottee hotel for a lovely break and helping us celebrate our sisters birthday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Frits Potgieter, General Manager at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2022

Dear Guest

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent Spa Break at The Montenotte and very grateful that you decided to post a review and share your experience with us and others.

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your sisters’ birthday, these moments are so important, and we appreciate and value the trust placed in us. It is incredibly motivating to read that you and your sister had such a special and memorable experience at The Montenotte and I am very grateful for your personal recommendation, it means the world to me and our team here.

I am thrilled to read you will return and look forward to welcoming you back, if I can ever personally assist, in any way, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on fpotgieter@themontenottehotel.com.

Reviewed 20 November 2022 via mobile

From Check in with Charlotte that took so brilliantly care of our reservations with a warm and welcoming vibe, to pre dinner drinks with Shawn and his amazing bar team with the most interesting conversations and most amazing Espresso Martini , Zoe that served our dinner and made us feel at home to lastly checkout with Victoria, 10/10 guys. Thank you to everyone in between too, concierge and housekeeping, you made our Honeymoon so special. Stunning location and amenities.
Warm Regards
Emin's

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cheeynaemin

Dear Chey

Many congratulations once again from all of us at The Montenotte and thank you for choosing and trusting The Montenotte with such an incredibly important celebration!

We very much appreciate how incredibly important these moments in time are for our guests and our team genuinely enjoys creating these truly memorable experiences for our customers. Your amazing feedback about out service and our people are so very motivating for me and our team here and I wish to thank you for highlighting Charlotte, Shawn, Zoe and Victoria, they will be over the moon when we share your amazing review!

It was a wonderful pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back for you first anniversary, if not sooner!

Warm regards

Reviewed 19 November 2022

Stayed in the hotel’s Merchant Suite for one night (Nov 5) for my sister’s Hen party. The staff are incredible and couldn’t have been more accommodating to us. Special thanks to Danielle who I was in contact with while organizing, helping to make the weekend extra special.
We look forward to staying here again.
Emma

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Emma

Wow, an amazing review, thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review following your recent stay with us at The Montenotte.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your sister’s special celebratory stay with us and thank you for mentioning Danielle in particular, she is an amazing ambassador for The Montenotte, adores looking after our guests and I know she will be so pleased when we share your very kind words.

It was a wonderful pleasure to have you all with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

This was our 2nd time staying at the Montenotte. Again, everything was excellent. One person stood out to us though. The door-man (i am horrible for not knowing his name, my apologies). He is always super friendly, helpfull and just a absolute delight. I will come back just to have a chat with him. Please send our gratitude on to him. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to welcome you back to The Montenotte, thank you for your continued support!

I am thrilled to read you had another amazing stay with us and simply delighted that Ken, our brilliant doorman, made such a positive impression. He loves looking after our guests and is a wonderful ambassador for our service ethos, thank you for mentioning him in your review, I know he will be over the moon when we share your kind words.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 16 November 2022

Stayed at the Montenotte in Cork for a night while traveling through Ireland. Great hotel, staff were very helpful at check-in and with bags to and from our vehicle. Parking was also good (and free - can't say that about many properties in Cork) though very full - luckily we were able to snag a spot. We didn't use the hotel's restaurant or room service as we opted to go try some local spots, but it looked great. Room was quiet, nicely sized, and beds were comfortable. Would gladly stay again if traveling to Ireland!

Date of stay: July 2022
Danielle Bennett, Guest Services / Front Office at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2022

Dear ckelley87,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Montenotte Hotel. I am delighted to hear of your warm welcome by our Concierge team and overall a friendly helpful arrival experience.

I hope you will return the next time you are visiting Ireland. if I can be of assistance in any way pl,ease do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,