13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$211
PricelineUS$234
Hotels.comUS$211
Official Hotel SiteUS$230
TravelocityUS$211
Lol.travelUS$276
1,611 results
All reviews cork city panorama restaurant glass house beautiful hotel leisure centre leisure club bar restaurant from start to finish would highly recommend this hotel top class last weekend both nights a wonderful stay second to none lovely touch restaurant staff two night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2022

Everything in this hotel was amazing. From the staff , the rooms, the views , bars, cinema. We had a lovely break away and can't wait to go abck again very soon. Would highly recommend a stay here you won't regret it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Frits Potgieter, General Manager at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear McMackin

It was a pleasure to have you with us, thank you for choosing The Montenotte for your stay in Cork.

I am delighted to read that you though every aspect of your stay with us was “amazing”, our aim is to create unique and truly exceptional guest experiences and I am very happy that you cannot wait to return. Thank you for your personal recommendation, it means the world to me and our team.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

A massive wow factor. There is nothing not to like about this wonderful hotel, from the beautiful cocktail bar, lovely bedrooms and unbelievable views of Cork and the gardens below. First class service, amazing place will defo visit again

Room tip: Nothing bad to comment.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear superjas9981

Thank you for posting such a “wow” review following your recent stay at The Montenotte!

I am delighted you had such an enjoyable time in our hospitality and simply thrilled that you will return. Your amazing feedback is so very rewarding for me and our team, thank you.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 August 2022

I recently booked the Montenotte Hotel for a suprise birthday for my wife. The staff could not have been more helpful, even joining in the subterfuge to keep everything a secret. The location and facilities are second to none.

This hotel is a gem and the staff are diamonds. Special mention to Danielle who made sure everything ran like clockwork, but all the staff are amazing.

A hotel is only as good as the people that run it.

This is one in million.

Iain

Trip type: Travelled with family
Frits Potgieter, General Manager at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Dear Ian

It was a pleasure to have you and your wife with us, thank you for choosing the Montenotte for such a special occasion.

I am so pleased to read that you had such a memorable and special experience with us, our service ethos revolves around genuine and personalized customer care and your amazing feedback is incredibly rewarding for me and our team. Danielle is an absolute superstar and I know she will be thrilled with your kind words, thank you.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and if I can ever personally assist in any way please do not hesitate to reach out to me on fpotgieter@themontenottehotel.com.

Reviewed 1 August 2022

We stayed at the hotel for two nights recently for my brother's Birthday. It is a lovely hotel with plenty of amenities and spacious rooms. The breakfast was really good with so much to choose from, both hot and cold and you could have certain items cooked to order. We used the Leisure Club a lot, using the pool, steam room and sauna. We used the jacuzzi on the first day but it had some fault and was out of action for the rest of the stay. The changing rooms were spotless. We had a birthday dinner in the hotel the first night and the food and drinks were first class. We went to the Glasshouse for drinks and it is a lovely place to relax.
The hotel is up a hill from the centre of Cork but is an easy walk down and if you don't fancy the walk back it is only a short taxi ride to the front door.
The best part of the stay was the staff. All were were polite, friendly and helpful.
Would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: All rooms are lovely but ask for one with air conditioning if the weather is hot.
Date of stay: July 2022
Frits Potgieter, General Manager at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Dear Paul

It was a pleasure to have you with us, thank you for choosing the Montenotte to celebrate your brother’s birthday.

I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us and especially pleased to read that the attentiveness, friendliness, and service you experienced from our team was such a highlight throughout your stay. Your wonderful feedback is incredibly motivating for me and our team here, thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay, I am delighted you will return and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

From start to finish we had such a wonderful experience. The hotel truly lives up to the hype. The views, even when raining, of cork city are spectacular and unmatched. The different activities available just inside the hotel are incredibly. We were given all access to the leisure centre, the in-house cinema and not one but two cocktail bars. The food and cocktails, while pricey, were worth every penny as they were stunning and really added to the overall luxurious experience. When we arrived we were in a beautiful room however, due to the muggy and quite humid climate we’ve been having, the room was quite stuffy and warm. This was no one’s fault or issue we just found it uncomfortably. I rang reception and without hesitation the lovely young woman on the phone brought us to a new room with air con. The staff in this hotel truly go above and beyond for their guests and we felt like royalty the entire time we were there. To the young woman who checked us in and was so kind to us during our stay, you are such a gem! If I had any issues I genuinely would place them here but I can’t fault anything about this hotel. We drove around cork which I would recommend purely to do touristy bits but I’m sure a taxi or a bus would fare the same. The hotel is literally smack bang in the centre of everything but neatly tucked away in their own little oasis so there’s no noise from any streets. I would return in a heartbeat we loved this so much.

Room tip: Book dinner beforehand as it gets busy. Free parking on site. Have your own car to get around if possible.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Annie

Wow, a superb review, thank you for taking the time to write so eloquently about your recent stay with us at The Montenotte.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you had a “wonderful” experience from start to finish and simply thrilled that every aspect of your stay with us impressed. We want to hang our hats on delivering exceptional and truly memorable guest experiences and your amazing feedback is so very rewarding for me and our team.

It is wonderful to read that you would not hesitate to return to The Montenotte and I look forward to welcoming you back. If I can ever personally assist, in any way, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on fpotgieter@themontenottehotel.com.