Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$223
Official Hotel SiteUS$223
eDreamsUS$223
travelup.comUS$223
FindHotelUS$223
PricelineUS$223
1,426 results
All reviews cork city panorama restaurant leisure centre beautiful hotel bar restaurant leisure club coffee machine from start to finish would highly recommend this hotel last weekend both nights restaurant staff lovely touch top class two night stay staff were so friendly second to none
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing break away! From.first greeting to final.farewell, the staff were exceptional..the room.was really lovely and the breakfast was outstanding..couldn't recommend highly enough..we only.live 25 minutes away but have vowed to make this an annual event!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vourneen O'Shea, Guest Services / Front Office at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

Dear orlar791,

What an absolute pleasure it was to receive your review, and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of your recent break away with others.

We are very fortunate to have such an incredible, dedicated and passionate team here at The Montenotte, so it is such a delight to hear you were so well cared for from the moment you arrived with us. Sometimes, when you don't have to travel too far away, 25 minutes or otherwise, that is the absolute beauty of it!

We look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not too distant future, and please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Warmest Regards

Vourneen O'Shea
Assistant Front of House Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

Just back from a very enjoyable stay in the Montenotte. Our experience was very pleasant. The hotel itself is beautiful and the staff are so kind and helpful. The only thing I would say is that, although the food was delicious, it was quite overpriced and for such small portions also. We had dinner on the Friday night when there was a minor and honest misunderstanding with the order, the waitress forgot to put in my partners order and therefore there was a long delay with her meal, mine had already arrived so we had to wait even longer for hers. Various different staff members came up to apologise afterwards, which we really appreciated. Something similar happened on Sunday when we ordered lunch and waited a long time for our order. I know it can be busy but I did feel the service was a little slow. Other than that, we loved our time there. I strongly recommend visiting the Montenotte and would happily stay there again. Definitely worth the trip down.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank U9952VYkarlb

Dear U9952VYkarlb,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, following your recent stay with us. We are thrilled you had such an enjoyable stay with us, and indeed it was our absolute pleasure to have you both here.

I was however sorry to read that your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We aim to provide our guests with an experience like none other, so it is disappointing to read that this was not reflected during your time in Panorama Bistro. I am glad that the team strived to rectify the error as soon as possible for you, and I know Danielle, our Guest Relations Manager spoke with you regarding your dining experience also.

We really look forward to welcoming you both back again to The Montenotte, hopefully sooner rather than later Karl, and please do not hesitate to reach out to either myself or Danielle directly, and we will personally oversee your booking.

Warmest Regards

Vourneen O'Shea
Assistant Front of House Manager

Reviewed 14 November 2021

Great hotel - it was so relaxing to sit out on the balcony (under the heaters) overlooking Cork city. We didn't get a chance to go ourselves but great to see there's a cinema on site. The breakfast was super with a large selection - really fresh orange juice! Staff were very attentive and professional and we really enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: November 2021
Danielle Bennett, Guest Services / Front Office at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2021

Dear deckmcmahon,

I'm so pleased to hear The Montenotte Hotel was the destination for your 'perfect weekend away'. Thank you for sharing your fantastic review of your stay and such kind complements of the staff.

I'm delighted you had such an enjoyable stay and will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 November 2021

This was my first time staying at the hotel, and I was soooo impressed. The décor is stunning, a feast for the eyes, and the views of the city both by day and by night are just beautiful.
A group of us stayed to have a catch up and the hotel did not disappoint. I was personally assisted by the wonderful Danielle Bennett , from guest relations, during our stay and she couldn't have been more accommodating. All the wait staff were so attentive and helpful also.

We had cocktails in the Glasshouse and dinner in the hotel restaurant and were able to pop back over to the Glasshouse for post dinner drinks . Having the 2 separate spaces made it feel like we were out on the town without the hassle of taxis and walking to far in heels :)
We all commented at breakfast on how comfortable the beds were to sleep in.
I will look forward to staying again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Danielle Bennett, Guest Services / Front Office at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for a wonderful review of your recent stay with us. It was my pleasure to welcome you and your friends to The Montenotte Hotel and to receive such a fabulous account of your stay really does mean the world to myself and the rest of the team. Thank you.

I am delighted to hear you had such an enjoyable evening spent entirely in the hotel - with the views, our cocktail bar The Glasshouse and Panorama Bistro there really are very few reasons to leave!

I look forward to welcoming you back and if I can help in any way prior to your next arrival please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 9 November 2021

Stayed there for 2 nights last weekend, had a fab time. The staff are very polite and helpful. The room was immaculate. I have to say the highlight for us was the addition of the new bar "The Glasshouse" chic, retro, amazing cocktails and very relaxing. The view over Cork city at night from the terrace is beautiful.
Well worth a visit!!!

Date of stay: November 2021
Danielle Bennett, Guest Services / Front Office at The Montenotte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2021

Dear L1009UMmaryb,

I am delighted to see you had such an enjoyable weekend staying with us.

Although there is nothing more stunning than a sunny day on The Terrace I have to agree the evening view from the Hotel certainly is spectacular. It's great to hear you loved it too and more so that you enjoyed it from our new cocktail bar The Glasshouse. We are all so proud of the beautiful grounds and stylish decor the hotel has to offer our guests.

The entire Montenotte team were delighted to look after you and we look forward to seeing you again, hopefully very soon.