Cork Airport Hotel(Cork)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
US$181
US$169
US$112
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$267
US$104
US$174
US$138
  • Pool
All reviewscity centreplace to staythe location is perfectwithin walking distancecork universitytop floorsingle bedguest housebreakfast was deliciousthree nightsenjoyable staynight stayenglish marketuccensuitehairdryer
Reviewed 1 October 2010

We stayed with Helena the first week in September. She is a lovely lady with a lovely B&B. I would recommend this B&B because it is so clean and the breakfast is delicious. The owner is always there to help you plan your day.....no matter what you choose to do. Thank you for adding to our most excellent tour of Ireland.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2010

I always stay in Achill House when in Cork. The location is perfect, within close walking distance of the city centre but yet quiet at night, and overlooking the main gates of the university. The owner is always very friendly, welcoming, and extremely helpful, as are the staff. The rooms are spacious, with large comfortable beds, extremely clean en-suite bathrooms, tv etc. The breakfast is superb and the dining area/sitting room very comfortable and pleasant. Pricing is affordable and very reasonable considering the standards and location of the guesthouse. I would certainly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2010

No vacancy in the city. I was happy I found this. But shortly I knew why. Room was clean but smelling like a public toilet. Blend of smoke and detergent. Wet walls, that house is sick. Owner was arguing with everybody. Great location. One realizes how I am spoiled by not being exposed to smoke anywhere anymore. I guess if you were a smoker you might feel welcome here. I wouldn't recommend it otherwise. On a week long trip it was my most expensive and least pleasant night.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank peacock47
Management response:Responded 1 August 2010

Dear Peacock47,

Thank you for taking the time to review our guesthouse. I am glad that you were happy with the location of our guesthouse and with the cleanliness of rooms
I understand that you were unhappy with the smell of the detergent that we use to remove the odour associated with cigarette smoke.

It is unfortunate that you did not bring your dissatisfaction to our attention during your stay, as we may have been able to allocate a different room to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future to Achill House.

Reviewed 17 June 2010

We got here late from driving into Dublin completely exhausted. Had wonderful staff greet us outside and help park the rental car. Very quiet and peaceful. Walking distance to main shopping area and pubs. Had free internet!! Breakfast was amazing with lots of choices to please anyone. House was very clean and beautifully decorated. Beds were comfortable. Would recommend this place to anyone who was going to Cork.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 1 August 2010

Dear Guest Coco_Island

To begin, I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to post your great review, and for staying with us at Achill House
It was a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfasts, which are cooked to order for each individual guest.
I do hope to welcome you back to Achill House in the not too distant future and thank you once again for choosing Achill House.

Warm Regards

Helena

Reviewed 15 June 2010

My husband and I drove into Cork late at night and was able to find a charming place to stay for the night. The owner is very friendly and helpful. The room is clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple